Order Dispatch updates

2 minutes ago, bluemango said:

As expected her store are totally useless and must have lied earlier to fans stating it would dispatch today.

I remember my madame x took nearly 6 weeks to dispatch!

7AFCB0B2-01AF-446F-8B6F-1AA147E943ED.thumb.jpeg.a93497e4744b02a0765c42d65ab963b5.jpeg

Bastards, they lied to me when I rang them and a free download is useless to me when they’ve not sent the one I’ve paid 😡😡😡

7 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

Weird. I’ve not received this email yet I preordered the box set… 😫

I’ve not had it either which makes me worry 😭 I’m gonna lock myself in a dark room tonight and play love don’t live here anymore on a loop. 

On a serious note I hope it doesn’t mean we are gonna be cancelled 😢

6 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I’ve not had it either which makes me worry 😭 I’m gonna lock myself in a dark room tonight and play love don’t live here anymore on a loop. 

Just seems strange we haven’t received the email… I’ve emailed the store and asked for an update on my order so should get a response eventually!

7 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

Just seems strange we haven’t received the email… I’ve emailed the store and asked for an update on my order so should get a response eventually!

I’m gonna ring them again on Monday they told me today that they were being dispatched but mine still says unfulfilled, I’m hoping that those who haven’t received the emails maybe still In with a chance of delivery and not delayed 🤞🏻

QOGnzrPcwZwSoCKONfXbMlDacD6MESxpcTxZsOuJReceived my Amazon (silver), Walmart (Red) and Barnes & Nobles vinyl editions today.  Target (Clear) order on the way and Madonna store has shipped my 6LP & cds.  Also Rhino order for friend has shipped as well.

One thing I didn't realize was the red FEL label on the cover is not a hype sticker on outside of plastic. Kind of wish it was.

20220819_162221.jpg

20220819_162247.jpg

54 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I've not had the email either, but one of the messages posted above has a much higher order number than mine, so I'm not worried too much yet.  

Anyone outside of the US got their 6 LP box set from US Madonna Store? My UPS tracking number keeps showing this status, so I don't think it has really shipped yet...

Estimated delivery

The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

08/18/2022
12:24 P.M.Order information received 
United States

Nothing else! Agh!

Thank goodness for streaming!

22 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Anyone outside of the US got their 6 LP box set from US Madonna Store? My UPS tracking number keeps showing this status, so I don't think it has really shipped yet...

Estimated delivery

08/18/2022
United States

Nothing else! Agh!

I think that means it's waiting to be picked up by ups 

3 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

Estimated delivery

08/18/2022
United States

Nothing else! Agh!

Same for me and my friends (I’m in Italy).

I’m waiting for my red vinyl and triple cd from Amazon Fr (will get the 16 tracks cd in store).

@Enricoany news from Amazon France for the silver vinyl? I bought it with the triple cd and they sent that but the silver vinyl is still no dispatched but it’s still available so I don’t get it. 

Estimated delivery
08/18/2022
United States
Nothing else! Agh!

Mines ia going to UK and if i go to to view details i can see its current location changing, so its moving, but thats from Rhino

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

It's weekend....

What's your point?

The records were supposed to be here yesterday, but they haven't even beed dispatched.

Some guys here recieved an e-mail yesterday from the UK store, where the situation was explained and they apolofised for it, but there's also guys like me who haven't recieved any e-mails at all, so we're worried that there might be some problem with our order.

I don't demand an answer today, but it's good to ask instead of wondering and speculating, right?

And if Paypal can help their costumers on a Saturday, then so can Live Nation.