Order Dispatch updates

8 minutes ago, Celebration said:

What's your point?

The records were supposed to be here yesterday, but they haven't even beed dispatched.

Some guys here recieved an e-mail yesterday from the UK store, where the situation was explained and they apolofised for it, but there's also guys like me who haven't recieved any e-mails at all, so we're worried that there might be some problem with our order.

I don't demand an answer today, but it's good to ask instead of wondering and speculating, right?

And if Paypal can help their costumers on a Saturday, then so can Live Nation.

Absolutely! The Dig! Store haven’t offered any sort of explanation as to why some peoples boxset has been “packing” since Tuesday. It’s not like it’s a £12.99 CD. I’ve paid £157 including postage. It’s awful customer service! 

7 minutes ago, RyanUK said:

Absolutely! The Dig! Store haven’t offered any sort of explanation as to why some peoples boxset has been “packing” since Tuesday. It’s not like it’s a £12.99 CD. I’ve paid £157 including postage. It’s awful customer service! 

Including postage and VAT, I'll pay almost £220 for this little darling!

But I mentioned that I'm in Sweden because maybe they're not allowed to offer us foreigners a free download due to licensing and stuff..?

I’m in the US and this is the status of my orders:

6LP Box Set - I got the shipping confirmation on Wednesday but it was only dropped off with UPS late yesterday. I expected it delivered on Monday. 
B&N exclusive with lithograph - delivered yesterday. 
Indie exclusive with slipmat - delivered Monday without lithograph from Bullmoose. They told me the slipmat comes separately and is currently on its way to me. 
Spotify exclusive with slipmat - on its way. 
Amazon silver vinyl - delivered yesterday. 
Fnac clear vinyl - delivered yesterday. 
Target clear vinyl - still processing but I only ordered it yesterday. 
Walmart red vinyl - delivered yesterday. 
HHV.de red vinyl - still preparing for shipping. 
Amazon Japan mega jackets CDs - still processing. 

8 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Same for me and my friends (I’m in Italy).

I’m waiting for my red vinyl and triple cd from Amazon Fr (will get the 16 tracks cd in store).

@Enricoany news from Amazon France for the silver vinyl? I bought it with the triple cd and they sent that but the silver vinyl is still no dispatched but it’s still available so I don’t get it. 

No news but this post by @milingo83  makes me hopeful:

I have a bit of a problem here. I'm writing to see if anyone can help me. I ordered my 6LP copy from CDJapan (I was late for the official store). Thing is the status on the site is still "In process to be sent" (I assume this means is hasn't been sent yet?) but I got a mail from DHL saying it's time to pay for customs (and here comes my doubt since I don't know whether or not it is a legit mail). When I go to the site to fay for customs I am asked to provide my personal details, but as well some crazy shit like a photo of my passport, flight tickets (don't know what for), or some kind of justification that the item travelling is for personal use.

Can anyone help me out here? Is it a legit mail? Do I really need to attach all that info? Thanks, guys!

Edit: I managed to solve it xD

1 hour ago, Nicmag said:

I have a bit of a problem here. I'm writing to see if anyone can help me. I ordered my 6LP copy from CDJapan (I was late for the official store). Thing is the status on the site is still "In process to be sent" (I assume this means is hasn't been sent yet?) but I got a mail from DHL saying it's time to pay for customs (and here comes my doubt since I don't know whether or not it is a legit mail). When I go to the site to fay for customs I am asked to provide my personal details, but as well some crazy shit like a photo of my passport, flight tickets (don't know what for), or some kind of justification that the item travelling is for personal use.

Can anyone help me out here? Is it a legit mail? Do I really need to attach all that info? Thanks, guys!

PS: I managed to solve it xD

Glad you solved it. Is it for your boxset?

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

Guys, how's ur 6LPs from Madonna.com US store going? Mine still says

08/17/2022
3:46 P. M. Order information received
United States

Estimated delivery - The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

Tracking Status - Shipment Ready for UPS

Nothing new...

Mine too :suffer::angry:

I'm telling u her US store is the worse. But we knew that. Lol

Considering alot of us paid for it on May 9th or whatever day it was announced 

Tracking says that My 6lp from Warner Canada is in my city now. the weather's beautiful. It would be nothing new for me to get a notice saying it couldn't be delivered due to bad weather 😡