Order Dispatch updates

No updates since the 22.  Don't know if one day, my package will leave the Us for France :eyesroll:

08/22/2022
8:38 P.M.Package arrived at international carrier
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, United States

08/22/2022
8:38 P.M.Package processed by international carrier

08/22/2022
8:00 P.M.Shipment Delivered to USPS, Package Acceptance Pending
JAMAICA, NY, United States

08/22/2022
7:40 P.M.Shipment Acceptance at international carrier
JAMAICA, NY, United States

FEL 6LP Box Set x 1 - In Transit

FEL Black LP + Slipmat x 1 - Pending (Seller has yet to receive allocated stock)

FEL Black LP + Lithograph (B&N exclusive) x 1 - In Transit

FEL Red LP x 2 - Shipped

FEL Grey LP x 1 - Received

FEL Transparent LP x 1 - Received

FEL Japan 1 CD + Mega Jacket (Amazon Japan exclusive) x 2 - Received

FEL Japan 3 CD + Mega Jacket (Amazon Japan exclusive) x 2 - Received

FEL US  1 CD x 1 + Promo CD Sampler - In Transit

Recibí una respuesta del sitio web de madonna (Reino Unido):

Hola sergio,

Gracias por contactarnos.

Lamentablemente, este artículo se ha retrasado y ahora esperamos que comience a enviarse a partir del 5 de septiembre.

Nos disculpamos profundamente por cualquier inconveniente causado y agradecemos su paciencia.

Mis mejores deseos,

amy s

8 minutes ago, pop1979 said:

Recibí una respuesta del sitio web de madonna (Reino Unido):

Hola sergio,

Gracias por contactarnos.

Lamentablemente, este artículo se ha retrasado y ahora esperamos que comience a enviarse a partir del 5 de septiembre.

Nos disculpamos profundamente por cualquier inconveniente causado y agradecemos su paciencia.

Mis mejores deseos,

amy s

They HOPE to start sending?!? Holy sh@t 

That's ny fear, they oversold and will start to cancel the remaining orders. I placed my order through Rhino.com and received the Black 2LP, 3CD and 1 CD yesterday.  Was told the boxset would ship Friday 8/26 and nothing.  I reached out again, but they don't respond on weekends.  Hoping they ship Monday, but not holding my breath. 

Thinking of future releases, where the hell to order from?  Looking for promptness, customer service and quality. 

Posted this in the other thread too...

My Fnac black record has the alternate sleeves and labels. I ordered a week after release. I got notice before shipping they were getting it from their supplier. 

This makes me think it is not random, though it could be. I guess it's like a lottery, buy from fnac and hope for the alternate sleeves.

10 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

Did someone FROM EUROPE that oredered the 6LP IN THE USA STORE got it already (specially Spain)?

No updates since the 22 for me (France)

08/22/2022
8:38 P.M.Package arrived at international carrier

So I have sent an email to the store and here the answer 

Our records indicate that your order was shipped on 8/17/2022 via International Standard, which can take as many as 24 business days to arrive.

Unfortunately, myriad carriers delays continue, and in many cases, we must allow an additional 2-4 weeks for delivery.

The 24th business day in your case is on or around 9/20/2022, with the latest possible arrival date due to carrier delays being around 10/19/2022.

We do encourage our international fans to check with their local post office or customs for a package held in their name, as often these packages are held for various reasons, such as collection of duties.

If your package has not arrived by the latest date and the local post or customs is unable to assist, please message us so that we can find a resolution!

I hope that your delivery goes smoothly, and again I apologize for the wait.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding this order.

BSI merch which is handling the UK store deliveries have turned off their live chat you can't ring them the phone number is no longer working, you email them and then a week later you receive a generic email saying apologies for the delay we have taken longer to answer your query  please resubmit your query. It's appalling customer services