FEL Red LP x 2 - Shipped

FEL US  1 CD x 1 + Promo CD Sampler - Shipped

4 hours ago, mouse said:

No updates since the 22 for me (France)

08/22/2022
8:38 P.M.Package arrived at international carrier
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, United States

So I have sent an email to the store and here the answer 

Our records indicate that your order was shipped on 8/17/2022 via International Standard, which can take as many as 24 business days to arrive.

Unfortunately, myriad carriers delays continue, and in many cases, we must allow an additional 2-4 weeks for delivery.

The 24th business day in your case is on or around 9/20/2022, with the latest possible arrival date due to carrier delays being around 10/19/2022.

We do encourage our international fans to check with their local post office or customs for a package held in their name, as often these packages are held for various reasons, such as collection of duties.

If your package has not arrived by the latest date and the local post or customs is unable to assist, please message us so that we can find a resolution!

I hope that your delivery goes smoothly, and again I apologize for the wait.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding this order.

I've sent often parcels to the US and since the pandemic, customs and distribution goes at bit slow at the beginning.

Mostly to get in the country.

But once reaches the hub distribution center tends to go pretty fast. So you shouldn't have to wait much longer.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I've sent often parcels to the US and since the pandemic, customs and distribution goes at bit slow at the beginning.

But once reaches the hub distribution center tends to go pretty fast. So you shouldn't have to wait much longer.

I keep my fingers crossed !

FEL 6LP Box Set x 1 - Received

FEL Grey LP x 1 - Received

FEL Transparent LP x 1 - Received

FEL Japan 1 CD + Mega Jacket (Amazon Japan exclusive) x 2 - Received

FEL Japan 3 CD + Mega Jacket (Amazon Japan exclusive) x 2 - Received

FEL Black LP + Lithograph (B&N exclusive) x 1 - Received

FEL Red LP x 2 - Received

--------------------------------------------

FEL Black LP + Colored Slipmat x 1 - Shipped

FEL Black LP + Rhino Mono Slipmat x 1 - Shipped

FEL US  1 CD x 1 + Promo CD Sampler - Shipped

On 8/27/2022 at 9:59 PM, Frank said:

6LPs Madonna.com US:

08/26/2022
12:20 P. M.

Package departed international carrier facility
Spain

Laugh Lol GIF

Llegada a oficina de cambio 30 de agosto, 2022 · 20:25 El envío ha llegado al centro logístico internacional de destino para su entrega

Pendiente de tramitación aduanera 30 de agosto, 2022 · 20:26 El envío va a iniciar el trámite aduanero

Clasificado 30 de agosto, 2022 · 21:25 Envío clasificado en Centro Logístico

I hope to get it tomorrow... finally enough boxset... highly afraid about the customs charges tho... XDDDD

Finally (enough update) just got the email I've been waiting!! 

Dear customer, we hope this email finds you well

Many thanks for your patience regarding your order of the
Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones - 6LP Set.

We appreciate you have been eagerly awaiting an update & we are now pleased to confirm that these items will ship from
September 2nd 2022.

Your patience has been greatly appreciated and we'd again like to apologise for the extended wait for your 6LP boxset.

Many thanks,
The Official Madonna Store

Now I can die in peace, thank you and good bye 

Edited by Marcell976 (see edit history)

23 hours ago, Frank said:

Llegada a oficina de cambio 30 de agosto, 2022 · 20:25 El envío ha llegado al centro logístico internacional de destino para su entrega

Pendiente de tramitación aduanera 30 de agosto, 2022 · 20:26 El envío va a iniciar el trámite aduanero

Clasificado 30 de agosto, 2022 · 21:25 Envío clasificado en Centro Logístico

I hope to get it tomorrow... finally enough boxset... highly afraid about the customs charges tho... XDDDD

I just paid 32.38 € in VAT customs charges, online. I hope that clears the fucking customs situation and i get the boxset tomorrow... let's hope so...

On 8/30/2022 at 2:42 PM, EgoRod said:

You were right. Finally home very quick once in the country. Love it ♥️

E0141A88-74DF-460D-B965-4B918FFC3C51.jpeg

On 9/1/2022 at 11:12 AM, Frank said:

I just paid 32.38 € in VAT customs charges, online. I hope that clears the fucking customs situation and i get the boxset tomorrow... let's hope so...

Still waiting for it... the package is already in Madrid, customs charges payed... it must be here with me tomorrow. I hope so, i'm f*cking tired of waiting for it XDDD

12 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

UK Madonna Store is a joke..   they send out emails saying it's been shipped and then the royal mail site just says that they are expecting it from the sender.

Mine's the same. They've just created a label so you'll think there's been some movement. I hope it's just another delay and doesn't mean anything else 🤡

This is beyond a joke now. Not to add more misery to things but Royal Mail are on strike on 8th and 9th September as well, so even if they sent them today we probably wouldn't get them before Saturday or sometime next week.  :suffer:

How can they even get away with pretending to have sent them like this?

1 hour ago, Lionheart said:

I just did a live chat with them and they assure me they have been posted but they are blaming last week's postal strikes for the delay in tracking updates... we'll see if they are telling the truth soon enough I guess.

There has been shit with tracking on Royal  mail so I think that's true