Order Dispatch updates

On 9/30/2022 at 5:50 PM, spicelab said:

yes and i'm still waiting for it...i didn't get a tracking number, just a shipping confirmation number that i can't do anything with and nobody can tell me where my order is. after october 17 I get a refund if it hasn't arrived. I told them I'd rather have the box than a refund, but they can't tell me until october 17th if it's possible to send it again.

Hope we get them soon 

On 9/30/2022 at 5:50 PM, spicelab said:

yes and i'm still waiting for it...i didn't get a tracking number, just a shipping confirmation number that i can't do anything with and nobody can tell me where my order is. after october 17 I get a refund if it hasn't arrived. I told them I'd rather have the box than a refund, but they can't tell me until october 17th if it's possible to send it again.

im still waiting too , i just send a email how long i have to wait and if i don't get it i can have a refund. 

i don't think they will send it again because it limited edition and you can't buy it anywhere . 

im from belgium 

I recieved this 

Thank you for your email.

Your order was shipped on August 19nd 2022 and the shipping confirmation number was provided the same date.. The shipping method does not come with a tracking number rather an estimated delivery time of 1-2 weeks. Please note that to some destinations delivery make take up to 8 weeks. 

Unfortunately we cannot provided an update on the whereabouts of your order as there is no tracking available.  Before taking any additional step we need to wait the full time of 8 week as to some international destination can be delayed up to that time frame.  

Please note if your package when through the UK during the 10 days of stoppage due to the queen’s passing this could be the main cause the for the delayed arrival.

If you do not received your order by October 14th 2022please let us know and we’ll look into resend your order if stock is available.

Best Regards, 

Customer Service Team 

I really hope i will recieved it by the end of this month. 

if not in worst case my money back , but i prefer they send it again if they have still copies but i doudt it 

28 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

I send a email that i still got nothing and if i can get my money back

There will be no problem getting a refund, they can't prove to anyone if the package arrived if all were sent without tracking.  I still can't understand why they send a package of this value without a tracking number and I didn't have an option to choose which shipping method to use when I placed the order.

On 10/20/2022 at 4:53 PM, spicelab said:

There will be no problem getting a refund, they can't prove to anyone if the package arrived if all were sent without tracking.  I still can't understand why they send a package of this value without a tracking number and I didn't have an option to choose which shipping method to use when I placed the order.

I still miss not having this 6 lp in my collection . They send me email with the refund so it will be ok with me too