Madonna & Britney - 3 Remix

roberMDNA

6 minutes ago, Madge said:

It says from a single collection i think this is a old track that was shelved or maybe she is going to release something with it on ?!

Response:

2 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

The Singles Collection is the album where originally "3" belongs.. its a single from a GH compilation... like Justify My Love or Celebration

According with a member of PopJustice

This is likely because someone registered their own mashup for it. You can trace virtually every name in that section to an existing cover or remix.

It also says it’s from the Singles Collection, and that Is were 3 was released. 
Thank god because 3 is shit.

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

but will it chart or will it shart like Levitating and Break my S...?

:drama:

Who cares so over the charts they are so irrelevant i mean when a artist like ed sheeran can hold all of the top 20 positions in a official top 40 something is wrong ! I wouldnt mind a hit song for madonna but couldnt care leas if she doesnt chart 

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

This is likely because someone registered their own mashup for it. You can trace virtually every name in that section to an existing cover or remix.

Give me madonnas studio version of toxic then ! Oh well it was nice while it lasted 

2 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Shit.

Oh well. :drama:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic