PAPER Magazine "Madonna Is the Wildest Party Favor"

Ayham

18 minutes ago, proxy said:

"Naturally, a compilation was the least she could do. Finally kicks off a multi-year initiative to reissue all her past albums, remastered, which will include previously unheard versions and rarities so mythic the reveal of them could send certain corners of the Madonna fandom into bouts of foaming-at-the-mouth hysteria."

OL3IAn.gif

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I think what's changed the most is just the songs. Songs have changed. The concept of songwriting. I'm just, give me a song. I need a beginning, a middle and an end. You know what I mean? I get confused by people's music. And also there are just too many artists on songs. I feel chaotic when I listen to them.

If only she had the courage to avoid this scheme and go back to the roots!

I mean outside a feature and a song or two on her albums, she really does give us traditional songwriting and song structure. And with feats, there’s never more than one or two. I think she means like songs like Taki Taki and other songs where it 3-5 artists.

• Ayham changed the title to PAPER Magazine "Madonna Is the Wildest Party Favor"

bruh it's just again the same wig, the same stockings, the same shorts, and faceapp..... wtf happened to her artistry and the creative photoshoots, there's no way...everything she does looks amateurish, from releases, performances, photoshoots, if she's tired she can just stop instead of filling her amazing career with mediocrity

30 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

bruh it's just again the same wig, the same stockings, the same shorts, and faceapp..... wtf happened to her artistry and the creative photoshoots, there's no way...everything she does looks amateurish, from releases, performances, photoshoots, if she's tired she can just stop instead of filling her amazing career with mediocrity

We will get this career ending request to her team ASAP. I’m sure they are fully aware there is no money to be made and art to share. She would be safer making weird videos in a tub of milk where she’s bored.

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I think what's changed the most is just the songs. Songs have changed. The concept of songwriting. I'm just, give me a song. I need a beginning, a middle and an end. You know what I mean? I get confused by people's music. And also there are just too many artists on songs. I feel chaotic when I listen to them.

If only she had the courage to avoid this scheme and go back to the roots!

*cough cough* Madame X only has 2-3 writers on each song excluding features

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic