PAPER Magazine "Madonna Is the Wildest Party Favor"

Ayham

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

The best thing about this article ?

the mention of unreleased songs that will make fans cum in their pants ( sorry I worded it differently) god please let this be true and not unreleased songs from hard Candy but the 80s 🥰😂

So you don't want Hey You (iPhone Demo), Incredible (Extended) and Candy Shop (Tour Version)? :hearteyes:

14 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

So you don't want Hey You (iPhone Demo), Incredible (Extended) and Candy Shop (Tour Version)? :hearteyes:

Wait, wait, wait.... The beginning of "Incredible" is horrible, but the end is orgasmic. It's like to see a dung beetle turning into a butterfly in six minutes.

GIVE ME THAT VERSION WITH THE LAST TWO MINUTES EXTENDED!!!!

takemymoney.jpg

23 hours ago, Glassy24 said:

You don't want her to repeat herself by wearing a pink wig, but instead repeat herself by wearing a red one.

Also - have you seen SEX? She literally eats a man's ass out...

How many times have we seen Madonna with red hair? Very few surely, the last time it was on the cover of Confessions (although I used HOllwood video as an example) so it seemed to me that for this photo session she should have used that hair color so as not to abuse the blonde color so much and less use that wig that we have already seen her use lately in different colors but in my opinion it does not favor her because it is too simple. Therefore, it does not end up being a repetition as you say, since we have not seen her use that hair color for more than 10 years (and I did not mean a wig but her natural hair).

And about the kiss, it's true, in Sex we saw her give these tongue kisses with several people but it was justified since it was Madonna's fantasies taken to the extreme, therefore these kisses had to be as graphic as possible, by the way one of my favorite photos was when she appears with the dog, anyway. In Justify my love she also did it because it was a scene of a sexual threesome in a hotel room and also the whole song had a high sexual charge. However, now we see her giving this type of kisses to everyone and for no reason, which I find forced and without knowing what she wants to show because none of these people are her partner and the situation in which they occur is not justified either.

Unfortunately, it seems that Madonna is going to join this trend of certain artists who, to show that they are daring and irreverent, can kiss in this way with anyone (Cardi B, Chistina Aguilera and many others). And that since they are role models for young people, I wouldn't be surprised if I soon have to come across people on the street giving each other this type of kiss to attract attention, but fortunately I have two options: cross to the opposite street or look towards another side.

On 8/18/2022 at 7:34 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

I would have preferred to see Madonna wearing red hair, similar to the Hollywood video, instead of that pink wig that she has already used before and that does not generate surprises but repetition and more of the same. In the photos we see Madonna leading, as it should be, a party characterized by debauchery and lust and all is well with it but… was the French kiss necessary? I don't want to sound self-righteous but I've always thought that this type of kiss should be reserved between couples due to their intimate meaning but lately I've been seeing Madonna giving this type of kiss to people who aren't her partners like this singer Tokisha (ugh), to a couple of friends on her birthday and now this and I wonder who gives French kisses to their friends?

madonna-kisses-women-birthday.thumb.jpg.c6dd2b90e6fbcd3baa988f3226fc64ef.jpg

Kisses with tongue are being normalized when they should be a prelude to the sexual encounter and it bothers me to see these caresses between people who only do it for fun or generate curiosity. Like that video of Christina Aguilera, Beautiful, where two men came out giving each other a French kiss and they even showed their intertwined tongues in the foreground, which bothered me and seemed excessive to me, but anyway, that's the way this industry is and apparently Madonna is lending herself to this game to which she previously did not lend herself and I do not know why she now decides to promote it.

It’s the opposite for me. The french kiss was Hot! 🔥🔥 

i would not mind if Madonna kissed me like that 😏❤️🔥

Edited by Pretty Madonna (see edit history)

On 8/18/2022 at 12:08 PM, ScottyX said:

from wiki

Is Paper magazine still in print?

In 2020, following the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, print production of the magazine was suspended. The final physical issue released was the Spring 2020 edition that featured Lady Gaga on the cover.

So Paper Magazine is paperless now lol leave it to Lady Garlic to kill another good thing.

3 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

How many times have we seen Madonna with red hair? Very few surely, the last time it was on the cover of Confessions (although I used HOllwood video as an example) so it seemed to me that for this photo session she should have used that hair color so as not to abuse the blonde color so much and less use that wig that we have already seen her use lately in different colors but in my opinion it does not favor her because it is too simple. Therefore, it does not end up being a repetition as you say, since we have not seen her use that hair color for more than 10 years (and I did not mean a wig but her natural hair).

And about the kiss, it's true, in Sex we saw her give these tongue kisses with several people but it was justified since it was Madonna's fantasies taken to the extreme, therefore these kisses had to be as graphic as possible, by the way one of my favorite photos was when she appears with the dog, anyway. In Justify my love she also did it because it was a scene of a sexual threesome in a hotel room and also the whole song had a high sexual charge. However, now we see her giving this type of kisses to everyone and for no reason, which I find forced and without knowing what she wants to show because none of these people are her partner and the situation in which they occur is not justified either.

Unfortunately, it seems that Madonna is going to join this trend of certain artists who, to show that they are daring and irreverent, can kiss in this way with anyone (Cardi B, Chistina Aguilera and many others). And that since they are role models for young people, I wouldn't be surprised if I soon have to come across people on the street giving each other this type of kiss to attract attention, but fortunately I have two options: cross to the opposite street or look towards another side.

Yes, but she used the red for a longer period of time and more photoshoots than this pink one. It's still repetitive if it's repeating lol. Also, she's not a Barbie doll--she can wear what she wants simply because she likes it, not because she needs to amaze every time.

The kiss is her having fun. So she's allowed to show her fantasies only as fantasies, but not living them out and sharing them on her personal social media page if she enjoys it? Sounds like a really restrictive and boring way to live, and Madonna's anything but that.

On 8/18/2022 at 8:39 PM, Glassy24 said:

Um. This post lol. You don't want her to repeat herself by wearing a pink wig, but instead repeat herself by wearing a red one.

Also - have you seen SEX? She literally eats a man's ass out...

Thank you.  If I'd rolled my eyes any harder at that post they would've been in danger of permanent damage.

19 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Brilliant interview. Maybe the best in ages. Damn, you can say what you want but when she gets with real musicians the chat immediately goes to another level. No tik-tok talking, no autotune, to youtube views bullshit talking... THAT was really refreshing and most of all, a clever interview about music. The pics are really cool too, it's also very refreshing to see her rock other haircut or hair colors than long blond hair. All of this is a real breath of fresh air 👍

Agreed!

She ought to stop 'dumbing' herself down for the less-sophisticated people she's collected in recent times, shall we say.

10 minutes ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

how about fans think less about control and more about freedom. 

some of you are clearly only fans of certain eras and everything else is beneath you.

so Paper, Ibiza cover, the new V magazine interview, are online only then?

No, the Ibiza cover is real but just promotional (they might release it online for sale next month but nothing confirmed). The V interview is also real but she’s not on the cover. Paper Magazine is indeed only digital now 

Maybe she doesn’t do red hair a lot because it clashes with her skin tone. I never thought she looked good with red hair. She has cool undertones to her skin and eyes. Red hair looks better with warm skin and eye tones. Blonde and pink are way more flattering on her. 
I don’t see the point of changing just for the sake of changing if what you are changing to doesn’t look good. 

6 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Maybe she doesn’t do red hair a lot because it clashes with her skin tone. I never thought she looked good with red hair. She has cool undertones to her skin and eyes. Red hair looks better with warm skin and eye tones. Blonde and pink are way more flattering on her. 
I don’t see the point of changing just for the sake of changing if what you are changing to doesn’t look good. 

The word used back in the day is "mousey." That's what they called a look when someone had dyed brunette hair when they look better with lighter hair. I remember my mom saying madonna looked mousey when she went brunette around LAP era.

On 8/18/2022 at 9:54 PM, Vasili said:

Are you sure? How do you know that for certain?

It looks like manufactured fun during that promo shoot for Pride 2021.

Perhaps this photo session was originally planned to be done after Pride 2021 but because of the Covid that was still at its worst, they decided to postpone it for later. This is the only way I can explain why Madonna has the same appearance when she appeared at Pride. Surely the original idea was to portray the wildness and lack of control in one of the post-Pride parties where all the attendees motivated by alcohol or some synthetic substance ended up giving free rein to their instincts. The concept seems interesting to me and these photos are definitely saved on my hard drive and Madonna should continue to give us this type of material and not the experiments she does on her Instagram.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic