MADONNA & STUART PRICE DISCUSS HUNG UP ~ OUT NOW

Shoful

• Shoful changed the title to MADONNA & STUART PRICE DISCUSS HUNG UP ~ COMING WEDNESDAY
4 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Since 2007 nobody knew what happened to him, they seemed to have this amazing beautiful relationship and suddenly, she changed him for Kevin Antunes (which for me was a death sentence for the amazing Madonna live arranges), and now they sit to just talk, that's a good sign for me, maybe the start of a new collaboration period.

Free yourself
Keep on moving up that mountain top

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

45 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Pulling the producers of some of her biggest hits out of the closet is a masterful promo stroke. Looks like we're going to have an interesting week ahead...

I know! :)

Shep Pettibone, Patrick Leonard, William Orbit, Mirwais... Oh the stories they must have from songwriting sessions and recording sessions!

I totally agree that Kevin Antunes sucks - Stuart is a far more eclectic music producer than him. I dont know if this interview is new though ? her voice sounds a lot younger ?

no mystery to stuart - he married M's assistant Angela Becker in 2007 i think and they just parted ways i guess ? i dont think they fell out - its not like M hasnt been romantically involved with people she has worked with over the last 15 years so if she was pissed with Stuart and Angela she would be a fucking hypocrite imo ...

I love all the producers from all over these years.

I wouldnt choose one of them. So I choose them all.

but...

it would be amazing jaw dropping if she 

I love all the producers she has worked with however I feel this is the time for her to carefully delve into the artistic underworld of dance music and bring us a previously unheard  sound just like the way she established herself so many decades ago.

so that we can all remember all the risks and bring more adventure to her future sound

I Love Lucy Omg GIF

I so hope she works with Stuart Price again - as others have said he totally gets her and what people love about her voice and music. I think her collaborations with him produced some of her best ever music and live shows. He produced arguably her best album, came up with the best live musical arrangements she has ever had on tours for RIT and Confessions plus Drowned World and Live8  and made her live vocals sound fantastic, in tune and real sounding for the most part. He is a genius and perfectly balances a pop sound and a credible electronic club sound.  I think he mixed the sound on the Confessions tour DVD too which sounded amazing.  I think Madonna fans have missed his input on the tours and live tv award shows that followed. 

• Shoful changed the title to MADONNA & STUART PRICE DISCUSS HUNG UP ~ OUT NOW