MADONNA & STUART PRICE DISCUSS HUNG UP ~ OUT NOW

Shoful

8 minutes ago, Vasili said:

I've been following his career for years, a little prior to COAD and ever since. Incredible news. Incredible promo.

he is very prolific in producing music not only for his own projects but also for various outstanding recording people out there.

give us more mr price

1 hour ago, sidney78a said:

he is very prolific in producing music not only for his own projects but also for various outstanding recording people out there.

give us more mr price

His remixes were always so great. Loved his remixes for Depeche Mode and Goldfrapp...not to mention that amazing remix he did for Gwen What You Waitin For...i was so disappointed we didnt get a remix like that for Hung Up!

Two of his most recent productions:

I'm not going to create expectations about them working together again (but their collab WAS short lived in my view) but it is great to see Madonna involved in something like this, I love when she talks about her music and having Stuart together is the icing on the cake.

9 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

I'm not going to create expectations about them working together again (but their collab WAS short lived in my view) but it is great to see Madonna involved in something like this, I love when she talks about her music and having Stuart together is the icing on the cake.

Jessie Ware is pure magic. If you want to get pumped on the treadmill, Free Yourself is an incredible song to get your heart pumping. 

20 hours ago, diegolcl said:

Never heard those tracks before but instantly love them. - so wish M would work with Stuart again he's incredible  

On 8/19/2022 at 4:56 AM, wtg1987 said:

Sorry but I still think this is just an old interview from 2005/2006 and spliced up no doubt just to get promotion for FEL - not getting excited about anything new from either of them 

Song Exploder is a very popular podcast hosted by this guy Hrishikesh Hirway, who is also a musical artist. All their episodes are new and exclusive to them. I can’t see them taking old interviews done by someone else. If she can get together with Nile Rodgers to do a new interview, I can’t see why she couldn’t also do one with Stuart. 

On 8/19/2022 at 9:56 AM, diegolcl said:

These are cute (and I love Jessie Ware) but come on, it sounds like he hasn't moved on much since 2005 - either of these could fit into Confessions... 

They should do multiple episodes:

- Patrick Leonard and Madonna discuss Open Your Heart.

- Mirwais and Madonna discuss Music.

- William Orbit and Madonna discuss Ray of Light

- Shep Pettibone and Madonna discuss Vogue

- Diplo and Madonna discuss Living For Love

- Dallais Austin and Madonna discuss Secret.

Thatd be awesome!

On 8/19/2022 at 8:45 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I know he produced Kylie's Aphrodite and Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia albums. Apart from that and COADF I forgot about him

Stuart also produced Seals dance album "System", its really great album. This ist how actually Confessions part 2 could have sounded like ...

• Shoful changed the title to MADONNA & STUART PRICE DISCUSS HUNG UP ~ OUT NOW