Madonna 's alter ego "Cherry" comes back on Paper photoshoot partying hard and new boy toy (first spotted at discoasis)

madonnaultimate

51 minutes ago, steady75 said:

To be fair to her I don’t think I’d ever get over my marriage to Guy Ritchie ending either. That man was so incredibly hot and talented. He’s still an absolute daddy now. My puss. 
Definitely her hottest man ever, and she sees him every time she looks at her son. 

Just out of interest who do we think would be a good match for her? 
I personally have always thought there is nothing hotter than a man in his 50’s. 

Yesss GUY was & still hot… 

On 8/26/2022 at 4:24 AM, wtg1987 said:

I want her to get back with Sean … period . He was always the love of her life and they still adore each other 🥰

You don't know if he was always the love of her life and before you mention Truth or Dare, that was in 1990, just a year after their divorce. I'm sure Madonna has felt many men were the love of her life at some point. Jellybean said they had talked about getting married although she referred to him as her shitty ex-boyfriend a few years ago. In recent years Madonna said Jean-Michel Basquiat was her love and twin flame. She was also married to Guy Ritchie twice as long as Sean and bore him a child so she probably felt he was the love of her life before their acrimonious divorce.

Sean and Madonna had a toxic relationship. They looked miserable most of the time and Sean was a hothead. His violence is legally documented. Also, judging by his own comments in interviews from the last decade I don't think he'd even want to get back with Madonna.

You'd think the love of Sean's life would be Robin Wright, who he was in a relationship with for 20 years, married for 14 years and bore him 2 children, but in 2012 he told Esquire:

"There is no shame in my saying that we all want to be loved by someone. As I look back over my life in romance, I don't feel I've ever had that. I have been the only one that was unaware of the fraud in a few of these circumstances blindly. When you get divorced, all the truths that come out, you sit there and you go, What the f*ck was I doing? What was I doing believing that this person was invested in this way? Which is a fantastically strong humiliation in the best sense."

Then in 2015, Sean told Esquire:

"I'm very friendly with my first ex-wife. I would say that I'm on extremely good terms with the children I share with my second ex-wife.... Yes, I'd get married again. You say I've been married twice before but I've been married under circumstances where I was less informed than I am today, so I wouldn't even consider it a third marriage, I'd consider it a first marriage on its own terms if I got married again."

We all know who the real love of Madonnas life is.

Bitch It's MADONNA