the new possible boy toy

madonnaultimate

On 8/21/2022 at 6:22 AM, chaosmen1984mk said:

Who I would approve of as Madonna's new boyfriend would be Maluma: he is definitely manly, attractive, has a good body and a lot of energy. What more could Madonna ask for.

I always assumed that Maluma is gay and still in the closet, same as Ricky Martin, before he came officially out in 2010…

On 8/21/2022 at 12:22 AM, chaosmen1984mk said:

I hope it's just gossip. This boy is too gay for Madonna, he lacks virility. I have seen the video and some of his photos and I definitely feel a forced masculinity on his part which sometimes is hard for him to pretend and I see it in his gestures and in his look. Something typical of many gays who decide to pretend a false masculinity because this society, I am referring to the American continent, is still very closed-minded and despite so many years of struggle, the great changes that were so long awaited have not yet been achieved, so it is understandable that many make this determination because they would lose many opportunities, especially in the artistic world.

Who I would approve of as Madonna's new boyfriend would be Maluma: he is definitely manly, attractive, has a good body and a lot of energy. What more could Madonna ask for. On the other hand, I doubt very much that she has a partner of her own age who has the same energy as her since Madonna is a very interactive woman and a man of that age would surely prefer to watch boring movies in the living room as if they were a decrepit old couple. No, I definitely support Madonna's decision to have boyfriends much younger than her because for someone like Madonna who lives life so intensely, vitality is very important. And young people have a lot of it.

Maluma is probably gay and even if he wasn’t, men in their 20s are not looking to date someone 64 unless they’re paying. The same goes for the reverse. 

You think Madonna is the only 60+ year old who has energy and wants to do things? The narcissism. Please. She doesn’t even seem that active anymore. Her reasoning for hanging out with kids is bull. She just wants to be able to control someone. She’s a control freak. I think she let down her guard with her ex-husband and the end result spooked her. Someone who’s her age isn’t going to take any crap from her. There’s an power imbalance with these boys she’s “dating”. She can control them, which is obviously what she wants. I’m sure they’ll happily sign a NDA. A grown man isn’t going to do that. 

I agree with the comment by @drivebitch no older man would put up with her lifestyle and demands a young boy will never stand up to her, she continues to be in control with the yes boys and from the past few years it appears to be a business arrangement that works extremely well for both sides.

She gets her ego massaged and gets to feel young remain in control, the young guys get the attention they're dating one of the most famous people in the world which helps with their career

It's sad because she used to be a strong woman who was confident and loved an equal, she must have really loved Guy and that really shook her :( 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 8:52 AM, proxy said:

This subject was already discussed in different topic. And who seriously care, can you all give more attention to music and Finally Enough Love, instead silly gossips, please. :Madonna002:

Hold up isn’t the idea of a forum is to cackle Kiki and gossip with eachother lol

I think he’s hot btw 

9 hours ago, DjKingBee said:

Hold up isn’t the idea of a forum is to cackle Kiki and gossip with eachother lol

I think he’s hot btw 

This is Madonna forum, she’s a music legend, she’s not Kardashian or any other celebrity for being known because of being known. Let’s gossip about music, her private life( who she slept with) it’s not my business, I couldn’t care less.

6 hours ago, proxy said:

This is Madonna forum, she’s a music legend, she’s not Kardashian or any other celebrity for being known because of being known. Let’s gossip about music, her private life( who she slept with) it’s not my business, I couldn’t care less.

..and yet here you are in the "MADONNAS NEW TOY BOY" thread

receipts-thrown.gif

i-have-to-laugh-lady-gaga.gif