Madonna announcing tour rumors?

madonnaultimate

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

It felt like she was constantly working on it and auditioning people then all of sudden in the Spring we haven’t seen a single thing about it. She really is just bad luck with movies 

I get the impression that the casting (and probably other things) were an example of Madonna putting the cart before the horse and getting carried away with herself - and with the desire to get the project in the news and trending (for finance backing). But the project is probably nowhere near the stage where casting is needed. 

This is one reason why I hope/wish M has a more experienced film producer/director working more closely with her on this.

Some of you projecting the failure of the movie when it's not even filmed yet? Really?

Just because you don't see it, it doesn't mean there's not stuff going on behind the scenes. The movie is happening, a big studio is behind it, the script is ready, a gruelling casting was made and Julia chosen, it's a serious thing and not M's little vanity project. A big movie takes time.

If she goes on tour before shooting, good for everyone then.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Some of you projecting the failure of the movie when it's not even filmed yet? Really?

Just because you don't see it, it doesn't mean there's not stuff going on behind the scenes. The movie is happening, a big studio is behind it, the script is ready, a gruelling casting was made and Julia chosen, it's a serious thing and not M's little vanity project. A big movie takes time.

If she goes on tour before shooting, good for everyone then.

Same. People assuming the movie is a fail when the last news we had was Julia being casted, which was a great moment a was very well received by the general public. Scouting is happening right now it seems, Madonna herself posted about it.
I don't think she is going on tour while the movie is on the way, she is too involved in the project to leave other people in charge.

4 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Who knows, maybe if sales from FEL or the reissues aren't brining in the bacon, Warner might persuade her to make a decision... and FAST.

But Warner don’t make big money if she tours, it’s not a 360 deal like the one she had with Live Nation.

Basically if she decides to tour is for herself.

While the album of remixes is a fun listen, it’s not a tour IMO. If she did NEW reinventions then maybe I could see it. 

Also… she ALWAYS teases shit and then goes silent and you guys always think it’s not gonna happen. In fact it happened when she went silent right after spamming Remix Revolution on her instagram. And here we are. 

48 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Same. People assuming the movie is a fail when the last news we had was Julia being casted, which was a great moment a was very well received by the general public. Scouting is happening right now it seems, Madonna herself posted about it.
I don't think she is going on tour while the movie is on the way, she is too involved in the project to leave other people in charge.

Well, Julia has reportedly been chosen and offered the role but there has been no official announcement of her being casted. However, I agree that this movie is happening and I don't know why so many fans seem to want it to fail. If Madonna doesn't do it someone else surely will. I'd rather her not be so involved but we probably won't ever get an autobiography so this film is the closest thing to Madonna telling her own story from her perspective. It's already been picked up by a major studio and she has submitted a few drafts so far. I'm a bit weary that we haven't had some official news in a while, especially considering that Amy Pascal said filming was planned to start this year (that doesn't look likely anymore), but I have faith that this movie can be a success. I don't see her touring anytime soon either since she's so involved with the film. I can definitely see her doing some sort of greatest hits tour to promote the movie with a few new songs.

do like ABBA

1.) holographic world tour

before you murder me ABBA holographic tour thing features jaw dropping technology and is a success.

and attenders tell it is a one of a kind experience 

you can google it, be amazed by the reviews

2.) shoot that movie, 

dont wait till the trend is over 

def not too much to ask for 

for once this once, dont get carried by your majestic ego.

tyvm

yes Im high :crazyeyes:

I would see a tour happening soon, but more plausibly a classic greatest hits show than specifically about Finally Enough Love tbh. Also she needs to put more songs than the usual 17-18 she puts in every show, either for a FEL show or a classic one, especially after 40 years of career with such a long catalog 

19 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Remember, she did ask on IG earlier if she should do a movie or a tour. The tour option drastically overshadowed the biopic so maybe her plans have changed? 

I'm certain Warner is really pressuring her to make new music and/or go on tour. 

God, I hope they don't make huge business decisions based on IG polls.

Some fans would prefer a tour, like a reflex, and I don't get the selfish obsession with it.

She could be in pain performing mediocre vocals and choreo, but give us that damn tour!

The majority of the general public would prefer a biopic, I just know it.