Madonna announcing tour rumors?

madonnaultimate

1 hour ago, roberMDNA said:

I don't know in what people he is refering but that is from twitter and there literally nobody is saying anything about a tour

She teased a tour in a few occasions in the past few months. And also did an instagram poll about it. I think she’s at least looking into the idea, especially after the good feedback of that pride performance.

3 hours ago, Vasili said:

God, I hope they don't make huge business decisions based on IG polls.

Some fans would prefer a tour, like a reflex, and I don't get the selfish obsession with it.

She could be in pain performing mediocre vocals and choreo, but give us that damn tour!

The majority of the general public would prefer a biopic, I just know it.

The general public doesn’t care what she does. If it’s appealing and we’ll marketed they’ll pay if it’s not they won’t 

Just do the ABBA thing as a greatest hits tour. Agnetta and Frida could come out and join her for Hung Up. 

Honestly I'd so be here for this the ABBA show is incredible. Imagine being able to go and experience the Blond Ambition or Virgin Tour live again in prestine format. These are the things she should absolutely be doing now because it's the future of live experience in a new medium.

She's already tapped into it with the Insta filters and NFT thing.

Being in the arena as the mechanical sounds start and then the beat kicks in, lights up and DANCE AND SING GET UP AND DO YOUR THING!!!!

image.png

8 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Just do the ABBA thing as a greatest hits tour. Agnetta and Frida could come out and join her for Hung Up. 

Honestly I'd so be here for this the ABBA show is incredible. Imagine being able to go and experience the Blond Ambition or Virgin Tour live again in prestine format. These are the things she should absolutely be doing now because it's the future of live experience in a new medium.

She's already tapped into it with the Insta filters and NFT thing.

Being in the arena as the mechanical sounds start and then the beat kicks in, lights up and DANCE AND SING GET UP AND DO YOUR THING!!!!

image.png

The future of live music is not having the artist there? 
If you want perfection and pristine, stay home and listen to your vinyl. 
To me what makes live concerts interesting is the human element which includes unpredictability and imperfections and connecting with the audience on a human level. 

No Glumda. I said future of live experience in a "new medium"

Much like VR headsets are new for film and TV and Gaming rooms. The live format will always exist. but things can evolve along side

If you and your friends love an artist and they can't or don't perform anymore and you go and see them in this new format together and relive those memories THAT is the human to human experience, with other fans. 

Have you been to the ABBA show?

46 minutes ago, steady75 said:

No Glumda. I said future of live experience in a "new medium"

Much like VR headsets are new for film and TV and Gaming rooms. The live format will always exist. but things can evolve along side

If you and your friends love an artist and they can't or don't perform anymore and you go and see them in this new format together and relive those memories THAT is the human to human experience, with other fans. 

Have you been to the ABBA show?

Glumda lol

On 8/21/2022 at 6:41 PM, Glindathegood said:

I can’t see her basing a stadium tour around a remix album. Most casual fans who would attend such a tour want to hear the original versions they remember from the radio not remixes. 

Have you been to one of her tours? The majority of her hits are remixed. She doesn’t like do the originals. She finds it boring. 

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

I don´t believe she will perform in big stages again. I think Madame X Theather Tour was a pre-announcement and/or a test for a residency, what must happen at the same time of the release of the biopic. 

I have to agree with this. The Madame X theater Tour was a very very clever choice and same time It was the ONLY option Madonna could choice. I mean, Madonna knew, Madonna team knew, Live nation knew and even we all knew that she couldn't sell out stadium tour and even arena tour at that time.

In any case, she had to go on a tour, but she could not be insulted because she could not sell out the arena tours. And She couldn't do residency neither. Because that was so humiliation for her at that time. So what was the only option left? In the end, the only option she could do was to go around a small theater with expensive tickets, citing the excuse, "Oh, I've always wanted to perform intimate with fans in theaters~!!" and to avoid showing such a shabby appearance to the world, She banned cameras(phones) like a paranoia to keep fans from entering with them.

Warner Music may be mistaken that with this new remix album, she could sell out the Arena Tour again, but Madonna's current body condition is not at all capable of touring.

3 hours ago, drivebitch said:

I’d rather have her memoirs. Screw the movie. Publish a book and do a tour or something. 

Been saying this from the beginning. Put every detail from the beginning til now. A physical and audio book would make a shit ton of money. The die hards and casuals would all be satisfied. Let Alek or someone she trusts direct a biopic, series, whatever. 

I know this fandom thinks Madonna will tour til she's a hundred but we need to start being realistic. She has another decade at most to put on the kind of show people want. I'm prepared to be told this is somehow offensive, but...it is what it is. 

12 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Been saying this from the beginning. Put every detail from the beginning til now. A physical and audio book would make a shit ton of money. The die hards and casuals would all be satisfied. Let Alek or someone she trusts direct a biopic, series, whatever.

I've always preferred a written autobiography as opposed to a 'visual' one but I don't see that happening anymore.

There's too much risk in detailing events so heavily, whereas it's more within her wheelhouse to visually interpret it.

She's known for her music visuals, she loves film, she's a casual film director, biopics are still in vogue. It's happening.

Her biggest problem with the general public is she hasn’t gone away.… except on the charts. No one has missed her. She’s omni present on social media and columns. 
The music has, for the first time in ner career, become completely secondary to the articles about her surgery, her young lovers, her performance gaffs, her social media antics, and her bad political takes. When historical  controversy  ran alongside a consistently high level of artistry and tangible non spiky pop music it aided and benifitted her career and sales. 
Now it is detrimental to it. 

I was watching Uncoupled this week and Neil Patrick Harris character had a line about being bad gays in their 50’s.

he listed two things and the third was “we abandoned Madonna”

It really jumped out at me. Probably because very very sadly It’s part of the narrative which hurts but … people just haven’t missed her or got that “good old Madonna she’s still going” in the same way they do with Cher or other ageing gay icons. 

Social Media has been her undoing sadly.  The mystery is gone and I now think that even her MO has become about maintaining  The Fame and not the artistry in the most part. 

This is why a stadium tour is probably way out of the question which is insane for someone who is the queen of pop. People haven’t missed her, if anything the general consensus is more along the “ugh go away” lines. I hear this a lot which makes me sad. I wonder just how much of the reissue campaign will be as successful as Warner and she expect it to be? It’s not exactly coming off the back of a hugely successful project for her. 

It’ll be an interesting time to see whether she can win back those bad gays in thier 50’s who abandoned her or whether she’s going to focus on gen tiktok

or both