Madonna announcing tour rumors?

madonnaultimate

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Maybe Madonna needs to do a McDonalds menu this Christmas ?

If someone created a menu large enough to fit over her entire ass than it could be tacked on and seen for miles in all directions to draw in business. She could just stand outside of different Mconalds locations every day of the year, she would find it far more artistically fulfilling than Frozen Remixes anyways.

3 hours ago, Enlightened Commenter said:

If someone created a menu large enough to fit over her entire ass than it could be tacked on and seen for miles in all directions to draw in business. She could just stand outside of different Mconalds locations every day of the year, she would find it far more artistically fulfilling than Frozen Remixes anyways.

Why are you here ?

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Mariah (I love her) is big now because of ONE song released 28 years ago. Her latest albums did NOTHING (and they are both great albums). Let’s get real people. 

Her last tour was 25 shows in mainly small venues, not sold out and made 7 million in total. That makes Madame X look like a blockbuster in comparison.

Maintaining relevancy indeed.

On 8/24/2022 at 2:34 AM, Enlightened Commenter said:

A new tour is not going to happen so long as she is up to her ears in work for a likely mediocre biopic that should never have been undertaken to begin with. I also reject the notion she would be able to sell out stadiums, that would only happen if it was announced as a greatest hits tour, seems to me that a lot of fans underestimate how low her touring credibility currently stands. Pride performance was actually second rate but fans acted like it was somehow a return to form only because she did not look like shit and nearly fall over 50 times. Unless big changes are made, nothing is going to improve. The sad thing is that many of her wounds are self inflicted, she needs to get rid of her incompetent team of handlers right away, lay off the painkillers, start doing actual promo, use her social media as an asset rather than a millstone and brainstorm new ideas for live performances that her body can handle.

I have to agree with this. But I just can't blame those fans.

madonna sad moment 01.png

Because We all witnessed this tragic scene. After witnessing this saddest scene, everything is gonna felt to be in the best condition to some fans.

And I strongly disagree with stadium Tour part. She wouldn't be able to do a stadium tour even if she gonna do a greatest hit tour. She even will can not sell out arena tour Until she gets a proper body. The current body won't sell out the arena concert, let alone the stadium concert. Think about Pride show. Despite lipsyncing the short performance, she was visibly out of breath.

She needs to restructure the way she performs live in order to embark on a successful tour. Until changes are made, I would suggest that anyone with sense should save hard earned money, nobody wants to be the fan front row yelling "Yes Queen" as she is visibly out of breath and about to fall over from pain and exhaustion.  

I have a feeling that if she did tour next year, she'd be pretty safe about how she goes about it.  She's a smart girl, I don't think she would do anything that would be too out of this world for her new body.  Of course she would want to get in shape to have the stamina, but I mean her butt and her hip.  That's her new norm.  With the proper amount of time I really do think she could pull it out and put on a great show.  Time is the key word.  Rehearsal.  She'd have lots of time to get ready, unlike the catastrophic recent performances most fans cringe at.  I think she could pull it off.  And who knows, maybe she'll bring back Stuart.  And maybe she'll perform Causing A Commotion.  So many maybes.  Call me maybe.

4 hours ago, MadameX said:

I have to agree with this. But I just can't blame those fans.

madonna sad moment 01.png

Because We all witnessed this tragic scene. After witnessing this saddest scene, everything is gonna felt to be in the best condition to some fans.

And I strongly disagree with stadium Tour part. She wouldn't be able to do a stadium tour even if she gonna do a greatest hit tour. She even will can not sell out arena tour Until she gets a proper body. The current body won't sell out the arena concert, let alone the stadium concert. Think about Pride show. Despite lipsyncing the short performance, she was visibly out of breath.

Look at other artists older than her. Elton John sounds like a dying animal seated at his piano an entire show. He has a huge fancy stage and performs his hits sitting the entire time, everyone walks away happy. Cher just flaps her arms about in a series of big costumes in front of elaborate sets. I’m not saying this is the standard she should aim for but I don’t think anyone expects Madonna to dance like a 30 year old anymore. She just needs to be more creative again I think in terms of staging, costumes etc. And yes it will help if she does the hits. If she’s engaging and fun people will enjoy themselves.

My fear is that she doesn't have the will to try another formula. She would have to change all her creative team. It would be very challenging. Inspiring definitely, but more tiring. Many of them are part of her circle of friends now. She's been replacing collaborators for 30 years, but not in the last 10. But a new formula is needed. Not just ass and body shape.

Madame X  really was an amazing Tour.  Full stop.  It boggles my mind how vicious so many on here were about it.  The staging, the costumes, the sets, and lighting was amazing.  As were all the dancers and musicians.  As was Madonna.  

And the set list while largely and understandably made up of Madame X… (a record I genuinely truly enjoyed) she still squeezed in…

Human Nature.

Express Yourself (Snippet)

Papa Don’t Preach.

Vogue.

American Life. (A track that has mysteriously and unexpectedly aged bizarrely well.)

Frozen (Perhaps the show’s biggest highlight)

Like a Prayer

I dunno.  What do people expect?  Her to miraculously do EPIC shows like she is somehow still forever 35. 

Frankly, I’d love another tour… but I’d really rather not deal with all the sour grapes.  It’s all so depressing and so negative how bitchy some so gleefully are.  It’s not a good look.  At all.  

Edited by Markdonna (see edit history)

On 8/25/2022 at 12:50 PM, Blue Jean said:

Look at other artists older than her. Elton John sounds like a dying animal seated at his piano an entire show. He has a huge fancy stage and performs his hits sitting the entire time, everyone walks away happy. Cher just flaps her arms about in a series of big costumes in front of elaborate sets. I’m not saying this is the standard she should aim for but I don’t think anyone expects Madonna to dance like a 30 year old anymore. She just needs to be more creative again I think in terms of staging, costumes etc. And yes it will help if she does the hits. If she’s engaging and fun people will enjoy themselves.

So true! That is very realistic solution and suggestion. But The real problem in here is would Madonna herself accept your realistic solution as her only option and reality?

Do you get that What I'm trying to saying in here?

We both saw her pride performance, right? She did twerks her fake huge butt ugly at the pride performance, acting as if she were a teenager or a girl in her 20s. She did not even acting like she is 30 years old. That was an act completely contrary to your suggestion. So real problem here, you know, I know, we know, and whole world know that Madonna can't dance like a 30 years old anymore but Madonna keep acting like she is 20 years old. 

Madonna going on tour to support anything but a studio album feels like the most surreal thing In her career thus far. 
I’m here for it ( would have preferred it 10 yrs ago tbh) but it seems so left field. 
Whack a few new songs in little EP’s out between now and the dates and I’ll be a happy fan. An eternity wait for another studio album fills me with dread. Keep it light and fresh and fun for a while mom. 

i wouldn't expect a tour announcement on Monday or anytime soon really.. when a tour is going to be announced there's always info leaking or webs or news paper spreading info prior announcement. (Like with Beyonce now that an italian newspaper is saying she will be at the olympic stadium in july 23 and ticketmaster uk announced a 23 tour prior annoucement, same for Gaga's Chomatica Ball, When Kylie toured her hits album an Edinburgh a newspaper told about the dates weeks before, when Madame X Tour i remember a newspaper announced the tour some days before.. and the list goes on and on...) What i mean is that ALWAYS before a tour is announced everybody knows about it.. and for a Finally Enough Love Tour we don't know anything.. so highly unlikely

58 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

i wouldn't expect a tour announcement on Monday or anytime soon really.. when a tour is going to be announced there's always info leaking or webs or news paper spreading info prior announcement. (Like with Beyonce now that an italian newspaper is saying she will be at the olympic stadium in july 23 and ticketmaster uk announced a 23 tour prior annoucement, same for Gaga's Chomatica Ball, When Kylie toured her hits album an Edinburgh a newspaper told about the dates weeks before, when Madame X Tour i remember a newspaper announced the tour some days before.. and the list goes on and on...) What i mean is that ALWAYS before a tour is announced everybody knows about it.. and for a Finally Enough Love Tour we don't know anything.. so highly unlikely

The won’t be a tour anytime soon. It’s wishful thinking. As much as my biggest dream is a Madonna GH Tour it’s more than unlikely….