Finally Enough Love is currently tracking at Number 2 debut in UK

proxy

"It’s by no means a done deal, however, as the undisputed Queen of Pop Madonna is hot on their heels with new compilation Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones. The record, which sees her eclectic back catalogue remixed by the likes of Honey Dijon and Felix Da Housecat, is currently tracking at Number 2 debut after a weekend of sales. But could Madonna go all the way and add to her list of 12 UK Number 1 albums?"

Everything is in your hands fans from UK, please show support to our Queen for her 40th anniversary! Go! :Madonna013:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you're in the UK please buy the album to help her to get to #1. If you already bought it, please stream it this week on Spotify or Apple Music. Or, if you have a lot of money, buy more copies or buy it on digital on iTunes or Amazon too to give her one more sale. :cute:

#2 is great but #1 would be amazing.

The success of "Finally" is important to show Warner we're here for the album reissues. :Madonna036:

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

If you're in the UK please buy the album to help her to get to #1. If you already bought it, please stream it this week on Spotify or Apple Music. Or, if you have a lot of money, buy more copies or buy it on digital on iTunes or Amazon too to give her one more sale. :cute:

#2 is great but #1 would be amazing.

The success of "Finally" is important to show Warner we're here for the album reissues. :Madonna036:

I’m in the UK and I’ve been streaming the album all day I’ll leave it play now through the night, any little help

12 minutes ago, truerebel said:

So I am a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to streaming but, I use Apple Music and download songs/albums into my library for my listening pleasure. Does that count as streaming?? I have never used Spotify.......

If you have an Apple Music subscription and are listening to songs from the Apple Music database, then you are already streaming.

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

If you have an Apple Music subscription and are listening to songs from the Apple Music database, then you are already streaming.

So I've been doing my part to help her streaming numbers, in addition to every edition purchased in physical form.

Get that #1 Mutha!!!! 

• Enrico featured this topic

Madonna will be number 1on the European chart, something Kylie wasn’t with Disco (I believe, no shade to Kylie I love her). Who cares if she will be number 2 in the UK chart? For a remix collection (Steps have a less expensive and standard collection) number 2 is a great chart position since there was zero promo for it. 

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Madonna will be number 1on the European chart, something Kylie wasn’t with Disco (I believe, no shade to Kylie I love her). Who cares if she will be number 2 in the UK chart? For a remix collection (Steps have a less expensive and standard collection) number 2 is a great chart position since there was zero promo for it. 

While a #2 (or even if it ends up being #3) position is good, a #1 is a #1. UK is one of the biggest music markets in the world.

Of course it matters and it would extend her current record as female with more UK Number 1 albums.

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

While a #2 (or even if it ends up being #3) position is good, a #1 is a #1. UK is one of the biggest music markets in the world.

Of course it matters and it would extend her current record as female with more UK Number 1 albums.

It's not going to happen unfortunately unless Warner have a secret weapon to spring us like a cassette edition, picture disc, signed copies but that wont happen

4 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

It's not going to happen unfortunately unless Warner have a secret weapon to spring us like a cassette edition, picture disc, signed copies but that wont happen

The only way I can see it happening is IF the official Madonna UK website orders are only counted for the charts when they are dispatched (which I think it could be the case?). Some people still haven't received the dispatched order email for their orders, right?

In the meantime, keep streaming and buy the Standard on iTunes to help a little bit. :Madonna009:

Joking. Steps deserve the #1 if they get it, they're working their a****s off to have it while Madonna is... well, on a boat in Italy.

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The only way I can see it happening is IF the official Madonna UK website orders are only counted for the charts when they are dispatched (which I think it could be the case?). Some people still haven't received the dispatched order email for their orders, right?

In the meantime, keep streaming and buy the Standard on iTunes to help a little bit. :Madonna009:

Joking. Steps deserve the #1 if they get it, they're working their a****s off to have it while Madonna is... well, on a boat in Italy.

I wondered if they're holding back on despatch of the boxset for UK to contribute to week 2 sales maybe? that would also mean not a massive drop in the charts?

When I contacted UK store yesterday they said an email update would go out the end of the week for the boxset

• Enrico unfeatured this topic