Pink Hair is back

Brendanlovesu1

Just now, Prayer said:

She also taught you to live your own life and not waste it judging others. But that's not the Madonna lesson we want to remember today, huh? :smile: Express yourself!

But of course you have the freedom to say whatever you want to say. Even if that's judging by your own set of rules a 64 year old woman living her own life.

Said as you quite happily judge @Enrico and anyone who disagree with you. 

Judgement and criticism are ok, as long as we respect each other and different opinions. We judge everything here: we've been rating her songs for months, scrutinizing everything.

As I said, she can date who she wants, I heard the interview and wonder what she might have in common with that skater (who is also ugly imo). I cannot express this, but you all feel free to blame Guy Oseary for every bad move of the past 20 years.

If we want to discuss just music, well I can lock every thread about anything else. We can also close the forum section and let it just be a place where to post news or download links.

We can still spend a few more posts to decide if I'm Breathless is a studio album :laughing:

i don't get what's the problem?
He is a grown man, she is a grown woman.
she didn't seduce him when he was 15  or something and breaking the laws.
she can have as many men as she wants,  of any adulthood age , just like the rest of us.

Each family has its own rules, someone introduces their relatives to the new one right away, someone after 5 years.

And after all, she's a rich, even if she bought him, well, he's willing to sell himself.  Again, it's his decision.  

Believe me @Prayerwhen I read your comments I sincerely question myself: do I judge this relation with the latest toyboy because of the conventional image of society that has been taught to me?

I still think celebrities don't live a normal life and something looks weird. Also, I work with teenagers and young students and the more I grow up I see the more difficult it becomes to relate with them, so I tend to apply this to everyone, including Madonna. When her boytoy was born she was already singing Beautiful stranger and performing at the Grammys.

Some people are worried about her behaviour, some people don't see anything wrong. I don't think it's easy to find the truth. I wouldn't bet on any side. I read the posts and learn and think but I will never say to the other side "you're the one with the problem" (only Madonna can say that :laughing:).

9 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

And after all, she's a rich, even if she bought him, well, he's willing to sell himself.  Again, it's his decision.  

I think what shocked @Ayhamin the first place was definitely not watching the two snogging on Paper magazine, but watching him with the twins in the family picture.

Just now, cosmic_system said:

We actually don’t even know if he’s her new boyfriend or not. All this talks when all we have are some pictures from a party, where they didn’t kiss in front of the children. 

This is another possibility, that they're not even an item and she's just trolling with us. He could even be Ricardo's boyfriend or friend o simply a friend of hers, as far as we know.

Time will tell.

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

I’d just love her to find a long term companion who made the autumn of her life rich and warm. No doubt the Skater Boi will say see you later Boy Toy. 

How do we know her life is not rich and warm right now? Maybe she doesn’t want a long term companion and her family is enough for her…

Probably dating her male peers requires too much work and she’s not willing to invest. After all she’s always on the go, very sexual and it’s hard to find a serious thing with that lifestyle. The boundaries of being a settled woman didn’t work that well during her marriage to Guy Ritchie.

4 hours ago, Ayham said:

Exactly, I mean it’s time for her to find the right man, if not then it’s not the end of the world… actually it’s ageism if you think about it… I can’t believe she couldn’t find a good man closer to her age to date, someone who understand the meaning of love, passion, emotions… 

Are you serious with your posts?! 
How about you post some glimpses of your private life here and we can all judge you and tell you what you should be doing. 
She didn’t ask for anyones permission or advice so people should keep their opinions on her intimate life to themselves. It really is none of our business who she decides to date or f***.

And how many children do you have and raised?

33 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Are you serious with your posts?! 
How about you post some glimpses of your private life here and we can all judge you and tell you what you should be doing. 
She didn’t ask for anyones permission or advice so people should keep their opinions on her intimate life to themselves. It really is none of our business who she decides to date or f***.

And how many children do you have and raised?

Lol why would I even share my private life if I’m against the idea?!?!! She’s a celebrity… she should stop posting anything related to her private life… she should take notes from classy celebrities & how they deal with social media platforms.

You think it’s normal to bring a 23 years stranger (age of your son) to your daughter’s 10th birthday party & sit on his lap & act like it’s completely normal??? If yes then you have a problem. It’s not about how many children I raised or have it’s about morals & attitudes, about self respect… what’s wrong & what’s right, clearly she’s not the same mother she used to be & judging from those birthday pics she’s acting selfish.

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

How do we know her life is not rich and warm right now? Maybe she doesn’t want a long term companion and her family is enough for her…

Probably dating her male peers requires too much work and she’s not willing to invest. After all she’s always on the go, very sexual and it’s hard to find a serious thing with that lifestyle. The boundaries of being a settled woman didn’t work that well during her marriage to Guy Ritchie.

I meant rich and warm in the intimate love stakes. Nothing more.

29 minutes ago, Andreo said:

If I hear anyone else saying dating only younger men is "ageist" istg... How people do even come up with things like this??? 

Not younger men. Young men. She obviously has certain type no doubt nurtured by those early NYC days driving round the streets late night in her limo. A queen tbh.