Pink Hair is back

Brendanlovesu1

9 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

If M wants to fuck younger guys knowing full well they are just along for the short ride then just let her ? The fact they are not very good looking is all that baffles me 🤢

Yes seriously… overall her taste with men is not that good… I can prepare for her a dozen of cute guys ready for anything sure after getting the first installment! 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Lol why would I even share my private life if I’m against the idea?!?!! She’s a celebrity… she should stop posting anything related to her private life… she should take notes from classy celebrities & how they deal with social media platforms.

You think it’s normal to bring a 23 years stranger (age of your son) to your daughter’s 10th birthday party & sit on his lap & act like it’s completely normal??? If yes then you have a problem. It’s not about how many children I raised or have it’s about morals & attitudes, about self respect… what’s wrong & what’s right, clearly she’s not the same mother she used to be & judging from those birthday pics she’s acting selfish.

Oh I’m sorry I wasn’t aware you’re close friends and you have intimate knowledge about her private life.

Nothing she has posted is amoral. Or inappropriate. The only lack of morals here is this kind of judgement you’re passing on her. 
I don’t judge because I know almost nothing about her private life and it’s not my place or yours to do so.

And anyway this thread was about her pink hair not her fuck boys. 

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

Sorry but she doesn’t - not with her pasty white skin - it makes her look older imo but if she likes it then all power to her 🥰

Agreed, this pink hair doesn’t do her any favors. She needs really heavy makeup to pull it off. 
Also her hair looks like it’s in really rough shape. She should go back to her natural dark brown for a while

5 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Agreed, this pink hair doesn’t do her any favors. She needs really heavy makeup to pull it off. 
Also her hair looks like it’s in really rough shape. She should go back to her natural dark brown for a while

Dark brown is going to age her A LOT. I think she looks better with Pink hair than the usual yellow, and also shorter hair. 

I like the pink hair. And pretty much anyone and at any age is gonna have to pull out the whole makeup bag to make the look work. It's not just the AARP crowd. 

As far as her boyfriends are concerned, she's doing her thing. I mean, wasn't she French kissing 2 younger female friends in the back of a car just last week? Lol Sitting on a young man's lap for a photo is so very tame by comparison. 

16 hours ago, Ayham said:

You think it’s normal for a 64 year old “good mother” to bring a 23 year old guy home to live with her 10 year old daughters???? It’s disturbing to think about it! & not only this but those BOYS keeps on changing each year… 

Good point, I hadn't looked at it that way. If Madonna's lifestyle ends up affecting girls psychologically, that will be shown in the future, although we will probably never know. By the way, Something that seems curious to me is how fame gives one certain prerogatives because I have not seen anyone in the press or in society questioning Madonna for her lifestyle having two minors under her care. But if it were an ordinary woman with a lifestyle similar to that of Madonna, that is, having multiple partners and kissing passionately with other people and posting all this on her social networks, definitely the reaction of society or her community it would be condemning her for being a bad example for her children.

A rather curious social contradiction but as a fan, I don't want Madonna to leave this daring and fun lifestyle that has been accentuated lately and that differentiates her from other artists. That's why I don't want to be ignorant saying that the girls end up damaged because I'm not a psychologist but in case that happens Madonna has plenty of money to pay the best psychologists and thinking about it makes me feel better.