Pink Hair is back

Brendanlovesu1

50 minutes ago, vadge said:

I don't think we ever saw the pink hair with a full glam look? I think the "pasty white" "makes her look older" allegations may be based on that.

The 4 months of pink hair was mostly spent on writing with Diablo, amateur IG photoshoots (before they stepped up their game) and the Malawi trip. All make-up free it seems.

1909950766_2020-10-27-SocialMedia02(1).thumb.jpg.7b45dfc4659f51590f45d371ca284733.jpg

With a good outfit, proper hair styling and some glam we could be in for some major serves I fear..

I loved those amateurish pink hair shoots tbh, so fresh and cool to see on her, and honestly a new era hype-worthy look lol. Agree that a good makeup can make her better with it tho. Am I wrong tho or hasn't she ever relied too much on makeup? I can't remember a look of hers where her makeup is much more camp or crazy and not just regular red lips and eyeliner for example 

On 8/26/2022 at 7:33 AM, Prayer said:

This is definitely the ultimate discussion hahaha :smile:

The younger boyfriend conundrum and the is it an album conundrum present an interesting parallel.

He's A Man and Sooner or Later there could be Hanky Panky. I'm Going Bananas with these Cry Baby posts. If he's Something To Remember then we are Back In Business. We should be happy for More Madonna because no matter who you date What Could You Lose? Go on Instagram and comment about it, if it's good then Now I'm Following You. Beyonce reintroduced Vogue to the younger generation, who cares if Madonna wants to date them? In conclusion, I'm Breathless is an album.

11 hours ago, Vasili said:

Sigh. Guy Ritchie really messed her up in the lover department, hey?

I get that she has sexual needs but the way she keeps selling herself embarassingly short is bewildering.

Whatever, girl... do your thing, ride that payrolled penis, have that dumbed-down pillow talk, suck that young blood.

Bingo!

The vampiric narcissistic ego in her needs to remain youthful.

I wouldn't be surprised if she drained the life out of her daughter, whom I am sure she envies. 

14 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

It's been months since I don't see her past brilliance in none of these  photoshoots.

I think she died.

I think that’s because she does them on regular basis and they’re not real photo shoots but the modern version of Polaroids. 
And her face is always the same because of the fillers. 

See? This is why I stop looking even at the most innocent topic here. This topic started from "Madonna has pink hair lol" to "Madonna is a dead narcissistic monster who would fuck any boy in the planet and would kill her own daughter to do so because she is a rotten soul". Seriously, this kind of things really takes away all the enthusiasm to even just share opinions with other fans, to me, Imma head out lol -_-

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

See? This is why I stop looking even at the most innocent topic here. This topic started from "Madonna has pink hair lol" to "Madonna is a dead narcissistic monster who would fuck any boy in the planet and would kill her own daughter to do so because she is a rotten soul". Seriously, this kind of things really takes away all the enthusiasm to even just share opinions with other fans, to me, Imma head out lol -_-

The people i've blocked ages ago are still the same ones being negative in this thread. They wether are fans of another popstar and come here because they think they are on some kind of war (or proselytical mission) or some are older sour pussy fans who probably vent about any topic and not just Madonna. I'm sure they'll go "in my time..." on anyone if we talk to them about transactivism, the price of gas, young people behaviour etc... They also, most of the time, have a shrine dedicated to Diana Spencer somewhere home.

5 hours ago, Andreo said:

Nah. Don't let them take the soul of this forum away from you. Some people are simply unenlightened or not spiritually ready to have real conversations. Madonna "the body" vs Madonna "the body of work" ... keep it seperate. How would they feel with someone talking shit about how they face or butt looks. It's just not pretty. You just pretty boo xo   Keep doing you. Analyze the art. Love the art. Critique the art. Ignore the rest :)

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

The fact that I had to google "nipular" to understand the joke

talk gretchen GIF

I looked it up and this came up...

The blend of rice flour and curd is one of the best ways to get pink nipples. Take one tablespoon honey, one tablespoon milk powder, and one teaspoon lemon. Make a smooth paste by mixing all of the ingredients together thoroughly. Apply this paste to your nipple area.

12 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

The blend of rice flour and curd is one of the best ways to get pink nipples. Take one tablespoon honey, one tablespoon milk powder, and one teaspoon lemon. Make a smooth paste by mixing all of the ingredients together thoroughly. Apply this paste to your nipple area.

Bored Homer Simpson GIF

41 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF