Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Maybe but it’s too late to be anything more vinyl related I think

We’ll it depends on the strategy. For example Mariah announced the vinyl releases for Butterfly on the anniversary to be delivered in March/April.

And we can still get a bunch of great digital releases and merchandise 

8 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

We’ll it depends on the strategy. For example Mariah announced the vinyl releases for Butterfly on the anniversary to be delivered in March/April.

And we can still get a bunch of great digital releases and merchandise 

It would be easy to get a digital Everybody maxi single for example!

what are all the existing versions and remixes? I think it could fill a maxi ep, right?

1 hour ago, Sergio Guarino said:

It would be easy to get a digital Everybody maxi single for example!

what are all the existing versions and remixes? I think it could fill a maxi ep, right?

There’s the US 12” Mix and Dub and their edits. Andd the very rare UK 12” and Dub and their Edits. And probably a bunch of unreleased demos and mixes 

4 hours ago, Vasili said:

I'm no collector and I didn't buy it but I feel like the Everybody RSD release wasn't worth her team's energy.

I think it’s a cute release for RSD. But I’m certainly not counting the days to the release. 
If she released something truly exclusive for RSD everyone would be bitching that they have to jump through hoops to get it. 

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think it’s a cute release for RSD. But I’m certainly not counting the days to the release. 
If she released something truly exclusive for RSD everyone would be bitching that they have to jump through hoops to get it.

Does that even happen with RSD? Every release that was hyped and fretted over I’ve seen has been easily obtainable in the end. It’s usually the truly limited things released on the artists sites that people miss out on.

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Does that even happen with RSD? Every release that was hyped and fretted over I’ve seen has been easily obtainable in the end. It’s usually the truly limited things released on the artists sites that people miss out on.

Yes it’s always super easy to get the RSD Madonna stuff online but for some reason there’s always a huge drama here about it

People are still moaning they couldn’t get the WTG SCM even though you can find it all over the internet at retail price

10 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

What about "I Rise" RSD 12"? It was limited to 4000 copies and almost sold out everywhere.

I for one am sick of this sh*t. Another physical release like it's still 1992? WTG never got a digital release. Doubt this one will either. Would of been nice to get a proper 30th anniversary remastered digital deluxe edition like any other artist would put out. But nope! We get this sh*t. It's tragic to be a Madonna fan in 2022.

17 minutes ago, jonjon2 said:

I for one am sick of this sh*t. Another physical release like it's still 1992? WTG never got a digital release. Doubt this one will either. Would of been nice to get a proper 30th anniversary remastered digital deluxe edition like any other artist would put out. But nope! We get this sh*t. It's tragic to be a Madonna fan in 2022.

Totally agree - complete lack of sense with all these vinyl and cruddy remixes 🥹

• RUADJAI changed the title to Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic