Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

I tried to make the pre-order through a friend of mine who has an account on Amazon but it is not allowed to buy it from Italy, at this point it seems that the only alternative to buy it is the Rhino website, correct me if i'm wrong.
Anyway, could anyone tell me if it's possible to buy on Rhino without registering an account?

17 minutes ago, Riccardo1975 said:

I tried to make the pre-order through a friend of mine who has an account on Amazon but it is not allowed to buy it from Italy, at this point it seems that the only alternative to buy it is the Rhino website, correct me if i'm wrong.
Anyway, could anyone tell me if it's possible to buy on Rhino without registering an account?

Yes you can buy as a guest 

6 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Sorry but for me SEX was not good for her career - it nearly destroyed her career and not to mention overshadowed one of her best albums and tours and so not a good memory for me - to be honest I thought it was a pointless vanity project but I’m sure I will be scorned for saying that 🙄 not that I give a shit …

You probably just didn't get it - it was an incredibly brave project and even 30 years later,  it's celebrated and no other pop star has dared to do anythihg like it. She's a risk taker and it was worth the risk 

The picture disc hasn't been officially announced yet and it seems plans suddenly changed with yesterday's news and I'm assuming it will be announced after the mourning period for the Queen - George Michael's estate have just delayed the Older release until the end of September for this reason and it is likely why Warner Music Australia withdrew it as Australia is part of the commonwealth and I assume the countries in the commonwealth will make it available by the end of the month etc meanwhile it's a soft launch in the USA / Euro countries 

10 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

You probably just didn't get it - it was an incredibly brave project and even 30 years later,  it's celebrated and no other pop star has dared to do anythihg like it. She's a risk taker and it was worth the risk 

"...no risk...no glory...a little up and down and all around..." :drama:

1 hour ago, Riccardo1975 said:

I bought it from Italy without problems. 

19 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Here’s to hoping for a cd box set with extras, Erotica was reissued on vinyl many times (even on white vinyl) and it’s still available everywhere. 

Yes I am fully aware.

30th anniversary would still be nice and I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy just as much as the next person. Great insight though 🤘

• RUADJAI changed the title to Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic