Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

2 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

If these tracks are remastered, and I believe they are, then this cant be the only thing being released this Fall for Erotica.

I have a hunch more is coming. This is just the only thing that's, y'know, ready.

Or it's a hint.

I expect everything in the reissue series will be called a 2022 remaster. I don't think we'll get the Erotica album reissued until it's its turn chronologically. To be honest at this point I hope we just get a boxset with them all in together

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

If these tracks are remastered, and I believe they are, then this cant be the only thing being released this Fall for Erotica.

I have a hunch more is coming. This is just the only thing that's, y'know, ready.

Or it's a hint.

Well the press release clearly states that this picture disc is all we’re getting. Also if it’s not ready by now it’s not gonna be out this year

I ordered on Amazon US from Mexico. I didn’t get an estimated delivery date though. Did anyone get one? I also ordered Kylie’s Impossible Princess Vinyl there (with same release date) and I didn’t get a delivery date either and I’m not sure it’s normal. With Finally Enough Love it all went well and I eventually got one but with past releases I’ve had issues on Amazon US. I don’t trust her stores since Madame X.

13 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

I dont think the reissues will happen chronologically.

They said there would be surprises around the time of Madonna’s 40th anniversary in music.

I dont think it is necessarily “Everybody”.

I think this "Erotica" picture disc is part of those surprises, it's released in October.

But hopefully we'll have something else too.

8 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

So when they realised the demand was greater than 6000 in May why couldn't they just order another 2000 to come in November/December?

I think they knew it would sell out. It makes it less exclusive to run multiple print runs, a good example is Interscope with the MX blue vinyl from Canada - it was on one site and sold out in 24 hours at 1000 copies - they could have easily done a second run and didn't - it creates the collectors market 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

I think this "Erotica" picture disc is part of those surprises, it's released in October.

But hopefully we'll have something else too.

Maybe we’ll get a ROL deluxe in march, a Madonna deluxe in July and Erotica in October 2023. Wishful thinking maybe, but with FEL out this year (plus CAC and the Erotica picture and maybe something for Black Friday RSD) they don’t want to put too much stuff out this year. And we all should remember vinyl factories are saturated with work. Poor Beyoncé couldn’t release the album on vinyl in may but it’s coming in October, only the limited edition on her website went on sale. 

10 minutes ago, DrunkBySix said:

I'm not ordering this. I know what the toe-sucking photograph looks like, I know what Erotica sounds like it, so why would I want to spend more money on this woman who constantly rehashes the best days of her career?

Look at all the little sheep follow one another.

Are you joking?  How is she constantly rehashing the best days of her career, exactly?  Other than a handful of Black Friday EPs and vinyl reissues, which literally every artist is doing, since so many records have been long out of print on vinyl?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic