Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

29 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

It gives you the PA Version of the whole album to download

Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 17.40.37-min.png

Yes that’s what I experienced too. I contacted Customer Service about it and had a 1 hr back and forth lol, till they eventually escalated the issue to their technical team. Follow up to come in 72hrs. Let’s see what happens! 🤞

28 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Yes that’s what I experienced too. I contacted Customer Service about it and had a 1 hr back and forth lol, till they eventually escalated the issue to their technical team. Follow up to come in 72hrs. Let’s see what happens! 🤞

PA stands for Prince Albert right

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

Mine just arrived! Like others, the corners came bent, the sticker looks so worn out! Amazon really did not do the best at packing this, they just threw it in a package without protection and let it get tossed around 😭

Same! I got a replacement 

7 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Mine just arrived! Like others, the corners came bent, the sticker looks so worn out! Amazon really did not do the best at packing this, they just threw it in a package without protection and let it get tossed around 😭

@thegoldencalfyou guys got it from Amazon US?

In the UK the records come in rigid cardboard vinyl folder and then inside a big flat box with brown crunched paper padding inside.

I always think it's a waste

3 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

In the UK the records come in rigid cardboard vinyl folder and then inside a big flat box with brown crunched paper padding inside.

I actually would have preferred this kind of packaging despite all the waste haha.

Amazon US just threw the item inside a big rectangle box without any kind of stuffing inside.

42 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Mine didn't come in a cardboard folder this time. It was just shoved in a big box with paper. Has two splits on the plastic sleeve

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

Yes generally that’s how Amazon packs records here as well. For some reason this one didn’t lol

2 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Lucky. Whenever I get stuff from Amazon UK shipped to Canada things arrive damaged 

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

same happened to me it's going back!