Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

On 10/19/2022 at 1:02 PM, New_Boy said:

This literally makes no sense. Unless you're implying both the event of it being re-issued and not being re-issued would result in a price increase?

"If you've got any Madonna picture discs, I'd be interested."
She's the new Elvis.
Were picture discs made for both issues ?

7 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol Amazon is gonna get so many damaged items back.

I wonder what happened with this release?

I assume the packaging / distribution take the damage here , in this case Amazon. I suspect like with any vinyl printed lately they were late with the expected dates and rush it where they could. Asking people in minimum wage to hurry up. Result= bad packaging

2 hours ago, EgoRod said:

I assume the packaging / distribution take the damage here , in this case Amazon. I suspect like with any vinyl printed lately they were late with the expected dates and rush it where they could. Asking people in minimum wage to hurry up. Result= bad packaging

Recently all my online deliveries have been very disappointing and frustrating compared to the same object sold in stores. My guess is that industrial packaging plants have chosen cheaper or faster processes that damage stuff, and that Amazon and Fnac couldn't care less, because so many people don't complain: they don't have the time or it's such a pain in the ass so they just go with it.

Big online corporations leave us with very poor customer feedback options. Give 5 stars or your score as a customer will be downgraded in retaliation.

Plus this whole home delivery system is absolutely nonsense from the environment point of view. I hope you all live in the countryside far away from record stores.

5 hours ago, PlayPause said:

Recently all my online deliveries have been very disappointing and frustrating compared to the same object sold in stores. My guess is that industrial packaging plants have chosen cheaper or faster processes that damage stuff, and that Amazon and Fnac couldn't care less, because so many people don't complain: they don't have the time or it's such a pain in the ass so they just go with it.

Big online corporations leave us with very poor customer feedback options. Give 5 stars or your score as a customer will be downgraded in retaliation.

Plus this whole home delivery system is absolutely nonsense from the environment point of view. I hope you all live in the countryside far away from record stores.

They cut out on employees and everything they can in the middle which i don't understand when it's big corps. like Amazon & Fnac/Darty. As for delivery, i chose lockers because they never show up and when you see the "offices" of third part companies they work with to deliver you just want to run away. Everything is turning to shit, anyway. 

40 minutes ago, Shoful said:

What is everyone doing for the Amazon damages just going through the normal return process? Are these still in stock?

I spoke with customer service, they said the best option would be to return it, and once they give you a refund you can make a new purchase 🤷‍♂️
about an hour after I dropped the return off at UPS, Amazon picked it up and instantly refunded me the order, I then ordered a new copy. The new one is arriving within the next hour.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Finally got time to open it and give it a spin, and i must say i don't know if it's remastered or not, but it sounds SO F*CKING GOOD!!!! <3 loud, crisp, really really good sound Q for a picture disc.

Played mine too and it does sound amazing. Put your hands all over my body! 

I got notice that my pre-ordered Erotica picture disc was ready for pick-up at an independent store, but like many of you - it was bent up and the record store owner is returning them to WB for replacement (fingers crossed). 

Has anyone from Canada ordered this item from Amazon Canada and received it in good condition? My items usually come well packed from Amazon, so I'm tempted to order from them today (same day delivery in Toronto) to secure one. Just curious .. thanks for letting me know.

21 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

img_2014.jpg

Apart from that it's all shameful .. let's see tomorrow how mine will arrive from Amazon .. even your picture disc has been scratched by those of Fnac, that is a nice and good scratch, from what I see from the photo it does not seem a problem of transport and packaging the vinyl is scratched  before being shipped..

Maybe this scratches are related to the saturated vinyl factories, working without care. And maybe is the reason of no releases til date of the Milestone. And the reason why the UK don't dispatch their copies: they sold more copies than stocked and factories would say them "you hava to wait.... 8 months! yay!"