Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

13 minutes ago, deathproof said:

@ma(x) you are not alone. I received my Amazon replacement last night, and I’ve got a printing problem too. Not as severe as yours tho. But that black mark is very distracting.

889F0E01-DBB6-4CF7-8B51-5939F0E3D6B1.thumb.jpeg.e55c4a21620d0e615dce613abee6e66f.jpeg

Guess I’ll be making another return.

@deathproof In reality I receive the Amazon package tomorrow, I have not received anything yet, I had replied to the guy who had problems with Fnac, but apart from this I find it shameful the lack of attention of: those who produce the product without a minimum of control, shipments badly made and packaged even worse.

It's clear that now more than ever they are just interested in making money without the slightest attention.A person cannot pay for a badly made or damaged product .. I had read your post in which you said you had already sent back a picture disc, do they still send it back in these conditions?But can one spend time putting things back? NO! 

Basically my picture disc arrives tomorrow and honestly I'm not hopeful but I hope to be lucky ..the problem is that having printed a number of copies ( BADLY ) and that's it, you also risk sending back a product rightly without knowing if they still have any available.

13 minutes ago, deathproof said:

@ma(x) you are not alone. I received my Amazon replacement last night, and I’ve got a printing problem too. Not as severe as yours tho. But that black mark is very distracting.

889F0E01-DBB6-4CF7-8B51-5939F0E3D6B1.thumb.jpeg.e55c4a21620d0e615dce613abee6e66f.jpeg

Guess I’ll be making another return.

Two returns in a row, poor guy! It’s a shameeeee! Mine arrives tomorrow from Fnac and judging by all these crap I see, I am pretty scared 😱🤦🏻‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Erotico said:

Two returns in a row, poor guy! It’s a shameeeee! Mine arrives tomorrow from Fnac and judging by all these crap I see, I am pretty scared 😱🤦🏻‍♂️

I've always bought from FNAC and it's the first time I've seen such a thing .. it's a real shame,and apparently Amazon this time is certainly not better.

ru-pauls-drag-race-michelle-visage.gif

2 hours ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

Second one arrived damaged. Amazon is processing a refund and letting me keep both of them. What a joke. 

At least you get to keep them. Mine arrived damaged. They’re not offering a replacement, just refund if I return it. I also ordered a Kylie Orange Impossible Princess Vinyl there and I’m scared it will be damaged too. It’s unbelievable that they won’t bother to pack things with care.

2 minutes ago, Drum Dub said:

Haha! don't give Emily ideas. Now they're adding a new sticker that reads: "All worn, split corners and surface marks are intentional to give the release a special vintage vibe. XOXO Dita"

Who the hell is Emily? I always see you guys talking about her and i'm like ''bitch who is this Emily?''

9 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

Who the hell is Emily? I always see you guys talking about her and i'm like ''bitch who is this Emily?''

Haha Emily is a classic. She is the intern character created to name the Person/Staff that always fucks up things. I think the name was inspired from Devil Wears Prada.

10 hours ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

At least you get to keep them. Mine arrived damaged. They’re not offering a replacement, just refund if I return it. I also ordered a Kylie Orange Impossible Princess Vinyl there and I’m scared it will be damaged too. It’s unbelievable that they won’t bother to pack things with care.

My Kylie one arrived in a reinforced record box, you need to jump on it to bent it, you should be fine