Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

@sbrombolessio it's arrived now, it came in a package 3 times bigger than the disc with more paper inside and the disc had an additional tight packing.

EPDK1.jpg

The only things are the sticker attached backwards

EPDK2.jpg

And this slight print defect but which is not very visible

EPDK3.jpg

It's not an Amazon problem absolutely because it was PERFECT packed , they are production defects ( printing ) of the disc. ( what the back of the disc looks like I don't have no idea , I don't open it ).

Unlike the Bootleg the colors are brighter.

The damage is fixed. I have an extraordinary husband who went to buy it for me. When he left the store where there was only one picture-disc, he realized that there was a slight defect in it (print scratch) and since he did not know if he had to bring it back, he went to buy another one in another store where there was only one too :hearteyes:

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

3rd replacement arrived today.

Vinyl is pristine. But the top left corner is bent 😩

I got three from Amazon too and they’re all bent at the top left corner. I ordered an additional copy from Bullmoose and asked them to fulfill it only if it’s pristine lol

7 hours ago, Roy said:

I wonder why it is bent. 

Because they were certainly treated very badly directly by those who produced them, and they certainly did not have a single shipment to then reach the shops and various online stores. My copy has no folded side of the cardboard but has a slight, almost imperceptible print defect, if you add that they were treated very badly by those who produced them and then how they were launched in the various expeditions .. these are the results :Madonna008:

I don't know if I'm saying bullshit but it seems to me that the picture disc is not even numbered, what limited edition is it then? There is only a white box next to the barcode on the back of the disc with numbers.