Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

But that’s a picture disc and a cardboard envelope. The boxset is more elaborate and expensive to produce and store. Also I think in order to be commercially viable they have to reprint a large number not just a few thousand extra copies. 
Look what happened with George Michael’s Older. It sold well and they got greedy and pressed additional copies and now it doesn’t sell. 
The hype of something being sold out doesn’t necessarily match a strong buying power. 
Like they’d probably sell 1000 copies right away and then there would be 5000 remaining copies gathering dust in the warehouse for years

Oh totally - they aren't likely to mass produce another 2000 with the risk of them just sitting around!

11 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I still don't get why it's $24 on Amazon us and the Madonna store and 40 euros in italy (yes, Amazon Spain is alittle it cheaper, but shipping to italy means the 40 euros on Amazon Italy is the best option). I wanted two copies, but I'm just buying one.

Prices are INSANE for this one.

I get it's an iconic one, it must be manufactured in the US and imported in the rest of the world, plus inflation and all and that's why it's so expensive but 35-40 € for a 3-track vinyl, picture disc or not, is borderline scam.

Of course no one is forcing us to buy one, but still.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Prices are INSANE for this one.

I get it's an iconic one, it must be manufactured in the US and imported in the rest of the world, plus inflation and all and that's why it's so expensive but 35-40 € for a 3-track vinyl, picture disc or not, is borderline scam.

Of course no one is forcing us to buy one, but still.

The think is that at least on Amazon it says it’s a pressed in the UK.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic