Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

1 minute ago, EgoRod said:

If it gives us a decent quality picture disc to plug the gap in the collection and isn't over-priced what's the problem

2 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

If it gives us a decent quality picture disc to plug the gap in the collection and isn't over-priced what's the problem

Not a problem. a fake item is a fake item , you can collect fake items or admire them.I guess it depends of what you want to collect or who you want to give your money to.

Not a problem. a fake item is a fake item , you can collect fake items or admire them.I guess it depends of what you want to collect or who you want to give your money to.

Sure it's not an official Warner release but neither are the originals because they were never technically released for sale

1 minute ago, theglamorous said:

Sure it's not an official Warner release but neither are the originals because they were never technically released for sale

But they were released by Maverick . I doubt they allow a fake picture disc that was stopped at the time to be released while they are doing the whole reissues campaign.

You never know, like the Like a Prayer, might be something seriously in talks. Hopefully they don't shelve it like the did with LAP.

I told you last time that shop told me they received listings from suppliers and they create the online products. Once they become confirmed they finalized the page. On that case they took it down because they never released it.

But they were released by Maverick . I doubt they allow a fake picture disc that was stopped at the time to be released while they are doing the whole reissues campaign.

You never know, like the Like a Prayer, might be something seriously in talks. Hopefully they don't shelve it like the did with LAP.

I told you last time that shop told me they received listings from suppliers and they create the online products. Once they become confirmed they finalized the page. On that case they took it down because they never released it.

Maybe this is the next thing for the companies that produce the unofficial live concerts on vinyl.

12 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

what´s in the other side? Is it a 2LP set as the regular one?

It's essentially the album version of Erotica on Side 1, then the instrumental and radio edit on Side 2.

There's a little backstory on this one that I think you may find interesting. :D

https://www.discogs.com/release/120043-Madonna-Erotica

4 hours ago, EgoRod said:

This are both the bootleg that was released some years ago.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic