Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022

36 minutes ago, Roy said:

Isn't the original released picture disc 180g?

bear in mind the actual layer of  vinyl is not very thick which is why they usually sound so awful. the cardboard in between is what gives it the extra weight,,, i picked one apart once to see how they do it lol

2 hours ago, ScottyX said:

bear in mind the actual layer of  vinyl is not very thick which is why they usually sound so awful. the cardboard in between is what gives it the extra weight,,, i picked one apart once to see how they do it lol

These days picture discs can sound really great. Very close to regular vinyl.

Im dubious of any website that asks for your tax reference number? Why? Seems like a possible scam to me, Im gonna hold off and see if other links appear.... they ask for your email, phone number and personal tax ref number along with your full address ... id be carefull people sound like ID fraud to me lol..

2 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

Im dubious of any website that asks for your tax reference number? Why seems like a possible scam to me, Im gonna hold off and see if other links appear.... they ask foor your email phone number tax ref number address ... id be carefull people!

They didn't ask fro my reference number, just the usual email and phone like every ecommerce. The store is a legit physical store in Budapest, also they have Paypal that is the most secure payment. 

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

They didn't ask fro my reference number, just the usual email and phone like every ecommerce. The store is a legit physical store in Budapest, also they have Paypal that is the most secure payment. 

I didn't have to put in a tax reference either. Sites that accept paypal have to be paypal accredited so the relevant security checks are done by them so I have no issue with them.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Erotica Picture Disc Reissue - October 21, 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic