COADF on Spotify

Luiz Ribeiro

There's actually a few things I wish they'd fix on her Spotify page and it's past overdue:

- There are two versions of "Madonna" the album, and neither has the correct tracks.

- Like a virgin and True blue should just be called that, without "Reissue" (it just looks nicer)

- The Early Years shouldn't be on her main page? It's an unofficial release

- Erotica should only have one version called "Erotica" and that's it

- Confessions should have the mixed version available too

- I'm going to tell you a secret is missing from her discography

- There are two versions of "The Confessions Tour", there's really no need for that

- The "Confessions on a dance floor" single are a total mess. There are multiple versions containing different mixes. Everything should be merged into one.

7 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

There's actually a few things I wish they'd fix on her Spotify page and it's past overdue:

- There are two versions of "Madonna" the album, and neither has the correct tracks.

- Like a virgin and True blue should just be called that, without "Reissue" (it just looks nicer)

- Erotica should only have one version called "Erotica" and that's it

- There are two versions of "The Confessions Tour", there's really no need for that

- The "Confessions on a dance floor" single are a total mess. There are multiple versions containing different mixes. Everything should be merged into one.

You're a Virgo sun, moon or rising, right?

7 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

- The Early Years is official. It's just not a Warner/Madonna release. But it's Madonna who sang and recorded those (awful) songs. And it was released by an official label. 

- These multiples versions had sense in 2005/2006: The promotional remix edits, the DJ version with the extended remixes, and the regular Maxi (with B-sides). 

48 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

- The Early Years is official. It's just not a Warner/Madonna release. But it's Madonna who sang and recorded those (awful) songs. And it was released by an official label. 

- These multiples versions had sense in 2005/2006: The promotional remix edits, the DJ version with the extended remixes, and the regular Maxi (with B-sides). 

Yeah, but now it just looks messy. Spotify doesn't have to match iTunes

12 hours ago, Vasili said:

Your sun is in Virgo then. I have a knack for these things.

I appreciate your attention to detail and need to organise.

My rising is in Virgo, so I present as one sometimes.

I think it doesn't have anything to do with Virgo, but OCD. I only mentioned the Immaculate Collection version of Holiday in the Madonna's first album because I didn't want to come off as a weirdo, but I'm aware of that list of errors and others that haven't even been cited (Madame X Deluxe CD2 tracks not available even if we have the Super Deluxe tracks of Rebel Heart... Immaculate Collection with wrong remixes... etc.)

By the way, I am Libra
 :confused:

23 hours ago, Bermu said:

I think it doesn't have anything to do with Virgo, but OCD. I only mentioned the Immaculate Collection version of Holiday in the Madonna's first album because I didn't want to come off as a weirdo, but I'm aware of that list of errors and others that haven't even been cited (Madame X Deluxe CD2 tracks not available even if we have the Super Deluxe tracks of Rebel Heart... Immaculate Collection with wrong remixes... etc.)

By the way, I am Libra
 :confused:

Yeh, Virgos are known to be pretty OCD.

And you didn't bother to make a long list here, or ask why a different thread was filed in the wrong category, did you?

Virgos are generally no-chill when it comes to details/organising, and don't care if they come off as 'weird' or not.

Anyway, I was spot-on with my guess, wasn't I?

You believe what you want to believe though!

:)

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 12:12 AM, Fabiolous said:

I have the link of Like a Virgin without the reissue, and includes Into The Groove so it's nice, haha. I'm looking for the True Blue album without that "reissue" thing but I can't find it. :(

I hope they add IGTTYAS anytime soon.

Edited by xop (see edit history)