Madonna UK store update 6lp box set

6 minutes ago, Celebration said:

It's the same for me.

Should we laugh or cry?

We contacted BSI Merch and chatted with someone there, who just gave me a new tracking number.

If nothing has moved by tomorrow's afternoon, I'll chat again. I will keep on chatting with them until they get the boxes on the road!

I had my new tracking number yesterday but the postage was raised on Monday night so doesn’t make any sense, plus it says it’s still waiting on them to post it to RM. If they don’t have it then fair enough refund us all back, lying isn’t going to make box sets suddenly appear. 

8 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I had my new tracking number yesterday but the postage was raised on Monday night so doesn’t make any sense, plus it says it’s still waiting on them to post it to RM. If they don’t have it then fair enough refund us all back, lying isn’t going to make box sets suddenly appear. 

I'll be mad as hell if they cancel my box.

I've already promised myself never to order from them again.

13 minutes ago, Garry Howieson said:

What a mess.....they immediately emailed me back with a new tracking no.  Where are they getting all of these extra boxsets from ??

Screenshot 2022-09-14 20.27.12.png

I'm nervous, since September 2 there are no movements in royal mail. I dare not ask for another tracking number. I think that does not solve the problem. The problem is on the official Madonna page, not royal mail. Asking for another number can delay the shipment more, I don't dare (sorry my english is 😭)

4 hours ago, MatterCompressor said:

My new, improved tracking number still shows 'Sender despatching item'

Quelle surprise (pardon my french)

1 hour ago, Garry Howieson said:

What a mess.....they immediately emailed me back with a new tracking no.  Where are they getting all of these extra boxsets from ??

Screenshot 2022-09-14 20.27.12.png

Same here.. another tracking number and what a surprise the same story. I was told to give it till Friday as with the new tracking numbers they may take a couple of more days to update! Yeah right! 🙄

9 minutes ago, LisaB said:

Same here.. another tracking number and what a surprise the same story. I was told to give it till Friday as with the new tracking numbers they may take a couple of more days to update! Yeah right! 🙄

Nothing will happen Friday and I bet the next excuse will be it’s bank holiday Monday RM are delayed 

I’m given them till next Friday as that would be the 3 weeks from the first tracking number and I’m gonna say cancel my order I want a refund

Has anyone who purchased from Madonna UK Store actually received the 6LP boxset yet? I've had four different Royal Mail tracking numbers given to me by BSI Merch and every one of them has failed to reach Royal Mail.

I've spoken "Live Chat" to three different people at BSI and they all tell me 100% that it's been despatched and that I will 100% receive it.

1 hour ago, Celebration said:

Bring out the Champagne girls!

MY BOX IS IN TRANSIT!!!

It's been in transit since 3.30 last night. It left the UK a couple of hours ago and should land in Sweden just about now...

Oh Dear. What a shock.  What a joy!

I need a drink.

Delivery! :seeno:

throw-truck.gif

9 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Mine hasn’t updated either 

Same here! It’s an absolute joke! I’ve messaged them 3 times this week. No update since Monday with the new tracking no.  I keep getting told.. wait till Thursday, Friday and now another couple of days. It’s been 4 weeks since the 6lp set was released. 

Here is the latest update I had this evening from them, it’s even stranger as they now stated it was dispatched 12th yet I contacted them on 13th and they advised later that day it had been dispatched the tracking that hasn’t moved since that date either.

How could they dispatch it in advance?

I have no faith that I will actually receive this order and it has all the versions of this release so to not have it a month after release is an absolute joke.

Several people are tweeting of the issues maybe if more people complain in the public domain they might actually sort out the issues.

Seem to be blaming Royal Mail once again stating they haven’t scanned in the items.

DAA7E52F-E822-499D-B91D-6B67D77A6E65.jpeg

7 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

Any news @MattyMads

Well, I said I was going to wait till next week but couldn't, I spoke to a Shaun today at BS Merch he said the cause of the delay originally was that when a batch of boxsets went out they  were returned back to the warehouse due to an error. He explained that new tracking was raised and the warehouse manager and staff have been sending the returned BS back out this week. There was another batch that went out yesterday, he's asked me to wait until 3pm to see if the tracking has changed and he's promised to get back in touch with me this afternoon to check in, if nothing has changed he will sort it he said, If I've not heard from him before 4pm he told me to contact the office and ask for him.

Post man has been today so I know it's not coming today :(

25 minutes ago, Marcell976 said:

I loathe to be not polite or kind, also working in contact with customers (or something like that) but this situation makes me angry. It's beyond any comprehension. 

I think at some point it needs to come to that. It's been an absolute farce and although it's not the CS reps fault we don't really have another route to show our displeasure. I know from working in a call centre that if enough customers are ringing up complaining about a particular issue the agents will flag it up to their managers and only then does something get done about it.