Madonna UK store update 6lp box set

4 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

I think at some point it needs to come to that. It's been an absolute farce and although it's not the CS reps fault we don't really have another route to show our displeasure. I know from working in a call centre that if enough customers are ringing up complaining about a particular issue the agents will flag it up to their managers and only then does something get done about it. 

You are absolutely right. I am sending n mails everyday and chatting on a daily base with BSI merch, not trying to be offensive with them.  But enough is enough 

12 minutes ago, Marcell976 said:

So: now it seems it depends on the "complexity" of my order, due to the fact it's a cumulative order with the litho too... they have to send the latter with a separate shipment... and they are waiting for another LP boxset restock too (?!)

just chatted with BSI merch  again

Oh dear I feel sorry for anyone thats ordered the Erotica vinyl they wont get it till the next milestone anniversary lol

The UK store need to change suppliers ASAP

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

So you asked for a refund already??? How to do it? 

Not yet I had a guy Shaun looking at it today he messaged this afternoon to say he’s still on it for me and has messaged the warehouse manager and Royal Mail team support, he will get back to me with an answer. I’ll wait now till Tuesday as it’s bank holiday weekend and I’m gonna just ask for a refund 

9 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Not yet I had a guy Shaun looking at it today he messaged this afternoon to say he’s still on it for me and has messaged the warehouse manager and Royal Mail team support, he will get back to me with an answer. I’ll wait now till Tuesday as it’s bank holiday weekend and I’m gonna just ask for a refund 

That’s the guy who promised me to get back to me on Wednesday… I told him to send me an email with new information about tracking but he didn’t. He told me the same shit… something weird is happening… 

That’s the guy who promised me to get back to me on Wednesday… I told him to send me an email with new information about tracking but he didn’t. He told me the same shit… something weird is happening… 

That’s why I’m tired of it now, I wish they would just say there’s no more left it’s not gonna impact my life I’ll just move on. I just either want what I paid for or a refund 

31 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

That’s why I’m tired of it now, I wish they would just say there’s no more left it’s not gonna impact my life I’ll just move on. I just either want what I paid for or a refund 

Yes totally how I feel… they should just issue a refund, but guess what?!?! Maybe they can’t refund in bulk lol… maybe our money is gone too? Maybe the “manager” want to sell those on eBay? 🤔💀

Believe me I'm not even excited to get this boxSHIT anymore… all my excitement is gone already. 😔

Yes totally how I feel… they should just issue a refund, but guess what?!?! Maybe they can’t refund in bulk lol… maybe our money is gone too? Maybe the “manager” want to sell those on eBay? 🤔💀

Believe me I'm not even excited to get this boxSHIT anymore… all my excitement is gone already. 😔

If boxsets are genuinely going missing then they need to investigate and surely her team should know. It had crossed my mind that someone is aware the value of this boxset and is making a quick buck possibly 

5 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

If boxsets are genuinely going missing then they need to investigate and surely her team should know. It had crossed my mind that someone is aware the value of this boxset and is making a quick buck possibly 

Yes it might be the case… lol her team 🤣🤣🤣 not sure if they are aware of what’s happening tbh. It’s a BIG mESssS. First time to face such a situation sooooo ridiculously UNprofessional. They don’t even care about customers AT ALL!!! 

10 hours ago, Celebration said:

Meanwhile, I have a new wait to endure.

My box is now in Sweden (YAY!) but it's being held hostage by the sloooow Swedish costoms.

I'm lucky if I have the box before next Friday.

Mine has been with Australian customs since the 6 September lol