Madonna UK store update 6lp box set

2 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

I can't believe you're still waiting Matty :(

I spoke to Royal Mail today they said it appears the UK store have only raised the postage label at the moment and not even sent it to them. I said are their strikes causing this he said not that long with the postage trey created. It Seems uk store are just biding their time and using strike as excuses 

Just now, MattyMads said:

I spoke to Royal Mail today they said it appears the UK store have only raised the postage label at the moment and not even sent it to them. I said are their strikes causing this he said not that long with the postage trey created. It Seems uk store are just biding their time and using strike as excuses 

The Royal Mail strikes were cancelled after the Queens death so the backlog wasn't that bad. I've got the second set I bought off ebay arriving tomorrow so there are some UK sets out there. The worst thing is the blatant lies, why not just be honest about it and apologise.

12 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

The Royal Mail strikes were cancelled after the Queens death so the backlog wasn't that bad. I've got the second set I bought off ebay arriving tomorrow so there are some UK sets out there. The worst thing is the blatant lies, why not just be honest about it and apologise.

Exactly, I asked for a refund because tbh had enough waiting and the momentum has gone so not that bothered, but they said I can’t until I wait the full 3 weeks. 

1 minute ago, MattyMads said:

Exactly, I asked for a refund because tbh had enough waiting and the momentum has gone so not that bothered, but they said I can’t until I wait the full 3 weeks. 

Love how they've sent out emails for the Erotica 12", like we're gonna buy from that store and wait another 30 years for it to arrive

7 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Anyone had any change on the UK store box set tracking? mine still says 02/09 sender despatched to Royal Mail, A friend of mine received theirs last week and the tracking still said where mine is stuck

No update about my order: it's still unfulfilled.... a friend of mine (we both live in Italy and we made the same cumulative order) is in the same situation as me.

During the last chat with BS merchandising, they told me to wait for some update from them, due to the "problems" with the Royal mail.

I would cancel the order immediately if I could buy the boxset at normal prices.

Just now, Marcell976 said:

No update about my order: it's still unfulfilled.... a friend of mine (we both live in Italy and we made the same cumulative order) is in the same situation as me.

During the last chat with BS merchandising, they told me to wait for some update from them, due to the "problems" with the Royal mail.

I would cancel the order immediately if I could buy the boxset at normal prices.

Yeah the UK store are not playing fair they appear to be using the Royal Mail strike as an excuse, if people can avoid ordering from the UK store I would 

4 hours ago, theglamorous said:

I can't believe you're still waiting Matty :(

Same here.. I emailed them this morning confirming there was no change on the tracking since 2nd September and that Royal Mail are waiting on my order from you. I received  an email tonight saying sorry to hear that. The warehouse have now shipped you a replacement. They also gave me a new tracking number.  What an a absolute shit show the UK store are. 🙄

14 hours ago, LisaB said:

Same here.. I emailed them this morning confirming there was no change on the tracking since 2nd September and that Royal Mail are waiting on my order from you. I received  an email tonight saying sorry to hear that. The warehouse have now shipped you a replacement. They also gave me a new tracking number.  What an a absolute shit show the UK store are. 🙄

Really?

I e-mailed them yesterday, asking where my box is. I enclosed a link to royalmail, so they could see the disaster themselves.

(and I checked my tracking number a minute ago, and it still says that they're expecting... )

No wonder I chose to order the Erotica picture disc from amazon!

Just spoke to the store, I told them RM had checked that tracking and it had not been sent from the warehouse they had just raised the ticket.

She confirmed there was an error and has now given me a new RM tracking code. She said another box set will be posted out today, I'm not sure what is going on guys but if you're in the same position as me it's worth querying again. I asked if there were any boxsets left in stock as it's sold out everywhere? She confirmed they had kept some back if there were any problems.

I don't know what to believe now but she said I will get my boxset in the next few days

55 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Just spoke to the store, I told them RM had checked that tracking and it had not been sent from the warehouse they had just raised the ticket.

She confirmed there was an error and has now given me a new RM tracking code. She said another box set will be posted out today, I'm not sure what is going on guys but if you're in the same position as me it's worth querying again. I asked if there were any boxsets left in stock as it's sold out everywhere? She confirmed they had kept some back if there was any problems.

I don't know what to believe now but she said I will get my boxset in the next few days

Bloody hell - can't believe they leave it up to customers to point out their mistakes and lies before they will do anything.

Glad you will finally be getting it though. 

On 12/9/2022 at 18:42, Marcell976 said:

No hay actualizaciones sobre mi pedido: aún no se ha completado.... un amigo mío (ambos vivimos en Italia e hicimos el mismo pedido acumulativo) está en la misma situación que yo.

Durante la última charla con Merchandising de BS, me dijeron que esperara alguna actualización de ellos, debido a los "problemas" con el correo real.

Cancelaría el pedido inmediatamente si pudiera comprar la caja a precios normales.

Yo estoy en la misma situación que vosotros, es indignante ! 😭

On 9/13/2022 at 8:47 PM, MattyMads said:

She confirmed there was an error and has now given me a new RM tracking code. She said another box set will be posted out today, I'm not sure what is going on guys but if you're in the same position as me it's worth querying again. I asked if there were any boxsets left in stock as it's sold out everywhere? She confirmed they had kept some back if there were any problems.

Maybe you'll end up getting 2 boxsets?!?!!? :scary:

1 hour ago, MatterCompressor said:

My new, improved tracking number still shows 'Sender despatching item'

Quelle surprise (pardon my french)

It's the same for me.

Should we laugh or cry?

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

Omg no way? When did you get the new tracking number? 

We contacted BSI Merch and chatted with someone there, who just gave me a new tracking number.

If nothing has moved by tomorrow's afternoon, I'll chat again. I will keep on chatting with them until they get the boxes on the road!

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

Omg no way? When did you get the new tracking number? 

Like @Celebrationsaid I got it yesterday. I thought you'd got a new one too?

I'm sure he said it would dispatch either that day or the next day (today) but clearly not. I've been refreshing the page all day

Computer Working Late GIF by NOHARA