Finally Enough Talk: 50 Questions With Madonna

Shoful

35 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

Interesting how she keeps her back to the camera for most of it, then fuzzy camera filters...she REALLY is uncomfortable with her face. Look at her album covers since MDNA...anything to obscure her face.

Anyway, that was fun.

Do you think she likes sex?

I don’t think that’s the case. This type of Q&A is not uncommon. A lot of celebs have done it this style. Walking aimlessly throughout their house or whatever only turning to answer the question. I don’t think she’s hiding anything. Except for the fact that she likes sex :crazyeyes:

35 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

Interesting how she keeps her back to the camera for most of it, then fuzzy camera filters...she REALLY is uncomfortable with her face. Look at her album covers since MDNA...anything to obscure her face.

Anyway, that was fun.

I don’t think that’s the case. This type of Q&A is not uncommon. A lot of celebs have done it this style. Walking aimlessly throughout their house or whatever only turning to answer the question. I don’t think she’s hiding anything. Except for the fact that she likes sex :crazyeyes:

I wrote this at another thread.

In a recent Madonna interview, I got this impression that if Madonna were to tour soon, she would quit her directing job in a her biopic film and step down as a producer(and writer). She keeps saying, "Who else can make my story better than me?" and I got the impression she keep saying that because Universal Pictures pressured her to hand over the director position to someone else. If she goes on tour soon (honestly I doubt she will, but if she does) I'm sure the reason is probably because she had to handed over her director job to someone else. Then She'll use it as the excuse, she had to quit her director job just because too busy with the tour.

It seems like She hasn't made up her mind yet, but I felt once again if she went on tour next year, she would turn over her biopic director position to someone else. 

8 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

She's literally walking all the time in the video. You want her to walk backwards?

Come on!

If she gives the back to the camera is because she doesn't like her face... If she was all the time with her face on the camara I'm sure that would be "She's ashamed of her ass". As she sang in "Goodbye to Innocence" "You believe what you want to believe".

About the video... First of all I think she looks great. I'll never understand all those filters in photo shots when she looks much better in a more "natural" way. And I have to say that I have no problem with she wearing grills, but please, not when she's talking, sometimes I have to listen two or three times to understand her.

What I missed? She didn't used the "Artists are here to..." line. And I know that is something quick but I think she could change some of the answers. I mean, we all know she loves Frida Khalo but years ago was Frida, was Tamara  de Lempicka and lots of different artists. Now when she's asked you know she will say "Martha Graham, Frida Khalo and David Bowie".

About her zodiacal sign... I don't want her to say anymore that she's tired of answering the same old questions. Come one, you had lots of questions and decided that this one was one of the best 50??? I guess she needed one to answer "Sex" :P

9 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

Anyway, that was fun.

Seriously? 😂3327D3EE-8704-462F-B56F-91495D08A756.thumb.jpeg.4283a6dd382def71fa0be8e222860f45.jpeg9004C8A0-1FE0-475F-9C83-EB372257B88C.jpeg.f2b25e277c4fa13115d4130f38565cb0.jpegF0A5E16A-EB35-4B75-907F-1695A84A10DF.jpeg.c0e3eb8c5cac18138d06cedfcecdace8.jpeg

On 8/31/2022 at 6:14 PM, Nicmag said:

Question: Are these the real questions the fans asked her? I don't see any real fan asking her what her zodiac sign is...

Yes. Two of my questions were asked (the very first two in the video).

If you wanted a question answered you had to play the odds a bit. Nothing too niche.

Agreed re the sun sign question though. Perhaps Google it before you annoy her with that?

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Can't believe they didn't select not even a single question about the reissues, while so many of us asked about this.

Also the low attention to the biopic sounds suspect...

Whoever picked the questions has hardly any idea about Madonna. The aim of the talk was obviously not to reveal interesting information, it was just a matter of giving Madonna keywords for some entertaining answers.

3 minutes ago, Levon said:

Whoever picked the questions has hardly any idea about Madonna. Obviously, it was just a matter of giving Madonna keywords for some entertaining answers.

I’m wondering if she approved the questions first. Like she probably said no to some of the burning questions die hard fans have, to save giving anything away. She needs a proper sit down Q&A where she doesn’t answer Sex to 85% of them 😭