Finally Enough Talk: 50 Questions With Madonna

Shoful

11 hours ago, captainjay said:

I agree. I enjoyed it and she looks lovely. This interview reminded me a lot of this one with Donatella:

That’s exactly what came to my mind when I saw Madonna’s  interview. Very similar approach. It was most likely a parody.

4 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

That’s probably why there are no credits on the release! 

I remember the booklet said "for credits go to madonna.com" and it took them MONTHS to put the credits on the website:

https://www.madonna.com/discography/album/99/

Poor Emily, even back then.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

I remember the booklet said "for credits go to madonna.com" and it took them MONTHS to put the credits on the website:

https://www.madonna.com/discography/album/99/

Poor Emily, even back then.

Don’t feel too sorry for Emily, she’s probably hardly working and gets paid well anyway.

2 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

Just about every one of her selfie TikTok vids are her doing closeups of her face in the camera.  I'm thinking you're wrong about this one.

In ridiculous filters....

Don't care what anyone says. Since 2008 she has been deeply uncomfortable with her face. Turning 50 messed her up. Look at those ridiculous cheek implants she got in 2008. That's where it all started.

I was front row centre at Madame X, she looked right in my eyes and I could barely recognise her. Puffy bloodshot eyes, big cheeks...felt so sad I couldn't recognise the woman I loved for decades.