Finally Enough Talk: 50 Questions With Madonna

Shoful

6 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I’m wondering if she approved the questions first. Like she probably said no to some of the burning questions die hard fans have, to save giving anything away. She needs a proper sit down Q&A where she doesn’t answer Sex to 85% of them 😭

Maybe her team thought, that her long-term fans' questions would only bore her brand-new TikTok kids fans.

13 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

Interesting how she keeps her back to the camera for most of it, then fuzzy camera filters...she REALLY is uncomfortable with her face. Look at her album covers since MDNA...anything to obscure her face.

Anyway, that was fun.

Do you think she likes sex?

they say that whoever refers a lot to sex, rarely has it! or does it for good! :polish:

This was clearing not supposed to be a revealing Q&A, this is Madonna. I actually surprised we got some interesting anwsers at all!

Aaaaand, she did talk about ponytail X curls, now we only have to make her say that I'm Breathless is a studio album on camera and us little geriatrics can find peace. :fingerclick:

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

I don't think its a parody? Those interviews also have some short witty and funny answers, depending on the celeb who does it.

I think it is cause those videos, while scripted, quick, light and funny, are not meant to be comedy:

The Madonna one does:

Of course with her own sense of humor.

25 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

When she talks about Rebel Heart having too many collabs does she mean the producers? Because 3 out of 19 tracks having features isn't messy? But 19 producers? Yeah, that was excessive. 

I knew it would be Rebel Heart solely because I remember an interview she gave during it where she discussed how difficult it was to keep track of who had the stems to which songs and it seemed disorganized because there were like 20 writers/producers on each song. Idt the features are the issues

“Features” could mean more than just “guest vocalists,” like producers. A lot of those songs have a main producer, but also an additional one. Then there’s songs that were completely reworked or remixed by someone else. PLUS a lot of these songs started with writing camps, with a demo producer, then handed over to someone else to be reworked.

way too many cooks!

On 8/30/2022 at 7:43 PM, Andymad said:

I don’t think that’s the case. This type of Q&A is not uncommon. A lot of celebs have done it this style. Walking aimlessly throughout their house or whatever only turning to answer the question. I don’t think she’s hiding anything. Except for the fact that she likes sex :crazyeyes:

I agree. I enjoyed it and she looks lovely. This interview reminded me a lot of this one with Donatella:

This "Finally enough talk" video is absolutely amazing. I cannot point my finger on what it is exactly but there is something new and fresh about it, a new energy, a new vibe. The way she looks, the way she walks and talks, the way it is filmed, it feels very fresh from anything she has done these last years. I love it.

5 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Whenever i think about Rebel Heart i can't erase Madonna saying (in an interview*) "Where are my stems ?!!" from my mind and it kind of sum up part of the problems she had with recording that album.

* I think it was Mojo, not sure about it.

Complex. You're welcome.