M15 - The New Album

Fabiolous

I've wanted a classic house album from her for almost over a decade now. As excited as I was to hear her say she would like to revisit that sound, by the time she gets there it will feel late to the party again with house being trendy right this moment. But I'm sure plenty of people will eat it up. 

For M-16 (I will always count I'm Breathless), I think that it will be a complete suprise ala Beyoncé.  And I am here for it.  Maybe she is already working on it.  Maybe it is already done.  [fingers crossed].  She has seemed interested in new music as of late (lots of collabs).  Madame X is more than three years old so the timing would be right.  ️  I also bet that the physicals will be delayed to avoid leaks.  We shall see.  Truthfully, I would love some ballads this go round but I will absorb whatever she offers.  :)

She barely answered any of the questions seriously in that clip 

She also said she wants to work with Kendrick Lamar  - if she does that -  it won't be a house sound more like rap!!! :seeno:

A few months ago she said she loved Kayne's new album which is anything but house lol

Love her to really do some proper house tracks and work with someone like Inner City or the top DJ producers around that time and go back to the classic 90s house sound. Something that sounds amazing on a dance floor again (not MDNA EDM style sound)

She needs to get Niki and Donna on backing vocals again for anything house related  - they sound so good with her voice on her dance tracks  - I have missed their backing vocals 

I would love if she dropped an album without us even knowing she was working on it like TS announced at the MTV awards. 

I think she will follow the Honey Dijon sound of IDSIF but expand and explore and go deeper and that goes with the house theory. Just like she did with Vogue with Shep and into Erotica, Stuart's remix of Hollywood and straight into Confessions, Celebration remix with Benny and straight into MDNA just to name a few.

I do think Stuart could be involved in some tracks.  She knows what a massive worldwide hit Levitating was. Just wish she would block out a few weeks and get in the studio and get creative before she goes to work on the film

A new album is exciting to think about.  But I agree — she was definitely talking about FEL in this clip.

House would be a fun direction to go.  I simply adored IDSIF.  But I also dig her favorite song.  KILLERS.  (That was a fun little tidbit.)

That was a fun little video.  It was interesting to hear her favorite mixes are Die Another Day and Ray of Light.  Also, the news that Die Another Day was her hardest video shoot was not a surprise.  So much went into that video.