M15 - The New Album

Fabiolous

23 hours ago, blondebenji said:

I would love if she dropped an album without us even knowing she was working on it like TS announced at the MTV awards. 

I think she will follow the Honey Dijon sound of IDSIF but expand and explore and go deeper and that goes with the house theory. Vogue with Shep and into Erotica, Stuart's remix of Hollywood and straight into Confessions, Celebration remix with Benny and straight into MDNA just to name a few.

I do think Stuart could be involved in some tracks.  She knows what a massive worldwide hit Levitating was. Just wish she would block out a few weeks and get in the studio and get creative before she goes to work on the film

I hope your right! Would love if she did the above 

55 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

I hope that there are like 10-12 songs like Material gworllskdkdkd, you know, fun, ironic, that cand stand the test of time for her quality and melody.

And some dance with the great talent of sicksick.

i would add a few classic ballads like "La vie en champagne rose" and she could have the best album of her career.