M15 - The New Album

Fabiolous

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

I dont think this is a new album , it may just be something for the reissues like a new song to kick start it all 

the lyrics look long so its not mmmmm if i could melt your heart which is a good sign 

who is she in the studio with thats what interests me i hope its not mike dean and somebody new instead - prob is mike dean though i think he is cheap to work with lol

If it’s not based on any old albums then it’s most likely house. Weren’t there rumors of her connecting with Blood Orange? What kinda music does he work with 

I would love a live album at this stage - no more electronica just great musicians (piano, drums, guitar and percussion etc) with some great background harmonies- she could then do small intimate gigs and get people like leonard, orbit and nile rogers to do some of the music and maybe get some guest vocalists - i would love someone like taylor or dua get on stage with her and sing spanish eyes or the look of love :) xx

14 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I would love a live album at this stage - no more electronica just great musicians (piano, drums, guitar and percussion etc) with some great background harmonies- she could then do small intimate gigs and get people like leonard, orbit and nile rogers to do some of the music and maybe get some guest vocalists - i would love someone like taylor or dua get on stage with her and sing spanish eyes or the look of love :) xx

I feel you man, I feel you 

11 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I hope a new album will not have the front cover with her face tied up in string, blurred out in 3d waves or words written across her forehead.  Time for pretty cover art again.

A tasteful nude album cover would be a really great f_ck you to the haters and ageists.