M15 - The New Album

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

He's testing lots of electro sounds, makes mid/slow tempo tracks and also some uptempo/upbeat. By the way, the same day M has posted the studio pics, she also put Mirwais band track "Cherchez le garçon" in the video (That's no accident). Who knows maybe she will even work with both of them ! Anyway, now i do believe they can create something really good together and i'm confident.

Ok this actually gives me a bit of hope for a great track omg

well i check some Sickick music beside his endless mashups and remixes, its ok but nothing special.
i mean this sound could be done by everyone.
Madonna was working with Mirwais on MX but there was no his original sound with all this beats, guitars and bleeps.

The same story with RH  Avicii demos, that was completely reworked .
Diplo also can do amazing pop house tracks , but for some reason she wont let him.

3 hours ago, TOpher said:

Yes and look how that turned out 🤢

Was totally fine. So not sure what you mean. It was used like in God Control. Is it noticeable else where? And if she used it only in SEX and Best Night, I hardly see it as devaluing if not as a tool to change vocal delivery. Do I understand why she would want to instead of focusing just on natural delivery of the vocals? No, but it hardly ruins the works they were used in.  

Just now, Simonsays said:

Madonna " i love to irritate people they hate my grills so what ill wear them anyway fuck you " 

madame x tour 

I wish a lot of her fans paid more attention to the madame x album and tour - its really revealing and from now on she is madame x and madame x likes to dance :) 

What in the world does Madame X have to do with Madonna wearing grillz and looking / sounding like a fool? Lol

She spoke about them on the tour saying she will continue to wear them so fuck you ..her words lol

And yet somehow fans like you think general audience members who sat through those shows being told such vulgar things will somehow rush to buy tickets to her greatest hits tour. God, she's such an angry woman nowadays. 

I guess the remaining fans who love this rhetoric will have a grand old time having a kiki about the grillz with her when they sit front row at the Madonna: Greatest Hits Cafeteria Xperience Tour. Hopefully she does Hung Up on Tokischa and all the other songs these fans claim to love as well :rip:

21 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

She was not angry and shes been calling us mother fuckers for years so yeah i do think fans will go to her shows - you sound angry to be honest - are you ok ?

you are talking like you are not a fan anymore so erm ..big question - why are you on a madonna FAN forum ?

Should she bow down to her masters ? her fan base 

remove her grills and behave the way some want her too ?? 

she will be fine - she can pay the rent and i do not think a huge tour is coming any time soon so you wont be able to gloat about some so called cafeteria tour just yet :) 

Yet you're the one responding to everyone in an attempt to rile people and play the victim.

You're the one with the chip on your shoulder - responding to everyone, trying to find some fault and then try to act like you're some mod or authority asking people why they're here, haven't you been banned enough on multiple forums with your multiple aliases, fake accounts, fake IPs with your passive aggressive/victimization nature? Get a life.

im not the one complaining about everything madonna does - i can totally get why some so called fans who sound like they cant stand madonna anymore and wish her the worst in the future dont like me and this is predictable - i didnt realise i was not allowed to respond to people on this forum and that you made the rules - on to my ignore list you go - bore off with your personal insults too - says so much about you 

Oooh I'm on your ignore list. :laughing:

I'll never forget the time you were outed for impersonating a french woman on Madonnanation where the mods caught you editing your first post and using a fake IP. :rainbow:

And not to mention you have banned for using multiple names, says more about you really coming back to forums where it's clear your behavior and presence are really not appreciated.

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

And yet somehow fans like you think general audience members who sat through those shows being told such vulgar things will somehow rush to buy tickets to her greatest hits tour. God, she's such an angry woman nowadays. 

I guess the remaining fans who love this rhetoric will have a grand old time having a kiki about the grillz with her when they sit front row at the Madonna: Greatest Hits Cafeteria Xperience Tour. Hopefully she does Hung Up on Tokischa and all the other songs these fans claim to love as well :rip:

Indeed, the reviews at the Chicago theatre alone can give an idea of how people feel about her ‘fuck you’ attitude these days. 
https://www.chicago-theater.com/theaters/chicago-theater/madonna-customer-reviews.php?r=a&page=all

Edited by Daxkoba (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, Daxkoba said:

Indeed, the reviews at the Chicago theatre alone can give an idea of how people feel about her ‘fuck you’ attitude these days. 
https://www.chicago-theater.com/theaters/chicago-theater/madonna-customer-reviews.php?r=a&page=all

Omg I've never seen these reviews...I'm....omg wow :dead:

i can see you getting moist over them but do remember that anybody can leave a review on these sites and madonna being very controversial has a lot of obsessive haters who stalk her every move which is odd but it happens ...

I'm not at all moist, I'm low key shocked. I'm not *happy* to see her failing. I just think it's to be expected that she's going to receive that sort of rhetoric, based off of her behavior these days...but damn, I didn't expect it to be *this* bad.

Also, if you seriously think Trump supporters are spending their time writing Madonna concert reviews... :rip: C'mon. You know as well as the rest of us that these are genuine reviews from concert attendees. Don't gaslight yourself.