M15 - The New Album

Fabiolous

8 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

So, no one is talking about her being photographed with Post Malone (in a studio?)

So far she's been seen with FKA Twigs, Arca, Post Malone... I don't know if I'm forgetting someone else. I'm excited for any possible collab with FKA and Arca, they are very innovative and original.

2 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

So far she's been seen with FKA Twigs, Arca, Post Malone... I don't know if I'm forgetting someone else. I'm excited for any possible collab with FKA and Arca, they are very innovative and original.

OMG, I missed that she was with Arca, it would be great if they would collaborate, FKA too

On 10/7/2022 at 6:24 PM, Sultrysully said:

I would love Madonna to title her next album "Misogyny".  The music could be a personal declaration of independence from everything and everyone that has tried to put her in to a box and keep her there (including her fanbase at times) and be dominated with freedom anthems.  Dance and electronic in nature but a few dark ballads too, telling the story only she can tell, her story.  Express Yourself on steroids or maybe ecstasy. 

"Glass Ceiling" would make a great title for a club banger.  The song could utilize various time period music styles that build on one another  to illustrate the history of misogyny and sexism across all industries.  Someone like Mirwais could help build such a song.  Starts out with M being some sort of a pre-programmed sex-kitten/robot (while be applauded) and ending with her being the ultimate warrior goddess. The initial applause fades out as she becomes stronger and bolder and soon dissappears completely until the end.  The conclusion of the song... an "I'm not the king and I'm not the queen.... I never wanted to be.... I am all of the pieces on the board" vibe.  

"Betrayal" or "Lies Never Last" could be an anti-patriarchal dance anthem.  A "not gonna call you 'father' in public or 'daddy' in private" vibe with an EDM sound.  

The general idea...  You declared yourself a "protector" but you betrayed us with your hands.  You declared yourself "holy" but you betrayed us with your heart.  You announced your own honor but you betrayed us with your mind. You betrayed your own mother.  You betrayed your daughters.  You even betrayed your sons cause they will never know true power.  You betrayed all of us but lies never last.  They are always uncovered. 

Lies never last.... Lies never last.... Lies never last.  

"Help Me Forget" Another dance anthem where Madonna calls on the ghosts of her "sister's" past as she takes to the dancefloor to forget the state that of the world.  

Help me forget that I can't stay young and loved.

Help me forget that this is a contest that I cannot win.

Help me forget that I have to stay in line and wait my turn.

Help me forget that I am a only a sacrifice to burn.

Help me forget that down is up and up is down.

Help me forget that it was never really about me, you were only chasing my crown.

Just some ideas.  Just having fun. 

But will it make me wanna dance in a different way?

On 10/7/2022 at 6:24 PM, Sultrysully said:

I would love Madonna to title her next album "Misogyny".  The music could be a personal declaration of independence from everything and everyone that has tried to put her in to a box and keep her there (including her fanbase at times) and be dominated with freedom anthems.  Dance and electronic in nature but a few dark ballads too, telling the story only she can tell, her story.  Express Yourself on steroids or maybe ecstasy. 

"Glass Ceiling" would make a great title for a club banger.  The song could utilize various time period music styles that build on one another  to illustrate the history of misogyny and sexism across all industries.  Someone like Mirwais could help build such a song.  Starts out with M being some sort of a pre-programmed sex-kitten/robot (while be applauded) and ending with her being the ultimate warrior goddess. The initial applause fades out as she becomes stronger and bolder and soon dissappears completely until the end.  The conclusion of the song... an "I'm not the king and I'm not the queen.... I never wanted to be.... I am all of the pieces on the board" vibe.  

"Betrayal" or "Lies Never Last" could be an anti-patriarchal dance anthem.  A "not gonna call you 'father' in public or 'daddy' in private" vibe with an EDM sound.  

The general idea...  You declared yourself a "protector" but you betrayed us with your hands.  You declared yourself "holy" but you betrayed us with your heart.  You announced your own honor but you betrayed us with your mind. You betrayed your own mother.  You betrayed your daughters.  You even betrayed your sons cause they will never know true power.  You betrayed all of us but lies never last.  They are always uncovered. 

Lies never last.... Lies never last.... Lies never last.  

"Help Me Forget" Another dance anthem where Madonna calls on the ghosts of her "sister's" past as she takes to the dancefloor to forget the state that of the world.  

Help me forget that I can't stay young and loved.

Help me forget that this is a contest that I cannot win.

Help me forget that I have to stay in line and wait my turn.

Help me forget that I am a only a sacrifice to burn.

Help me forget that down is up and up is down.

Help me forget that it was never really about me, you were only chasing my crown.

Just some ideas.  Just having fun. 

Some interesting ideas here, i love the title "Lies never last" and also the title and description of "Help me forget". "Glass ceiling" is another good title.

• 2 weeks later...

News of Madonna (french site) also reporting on this, apparently the rumor comes from TMZ originally so take w/ grain of salt obviously. First we're hearing about collabs with Björk, Rosalia, ShyGirl, Arca, FKA Twigs and… Lana Del Rey. 

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Rumeur-de-ep_a1658.html