M15 - The New Album

Fabiolous

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

News of Madonna (french site) also reporting on this, apparently the rumor comes from TMZ originally so take w/ grain of salt obviously. First we're hearing about collabs with Björk, Rosalia, ShyGirl, Arca, FKA Twigs and… Lana Del Rey. 

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Rumeur-de-ep_a1658.html

But there’s no TMZ article about this…

10 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

News of Madonna (french site) also reporting on this, apparently the rumor comes from TMZ originally so take w/ grain of salt obviously. First we're hearing about collabs with Björk, Rosalia, ShyGirl, Arca, FKA Twigs and… Lana Del Rey. 

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Rumeur-de-ep_a1658.html

If it’s just an EP, I PRAY TO GOD that it’s these modern remixes she’s been doing. I’ve actually been a really big fan of them! Bedtime Story feat. Bjonk & Arca, anyone? 

9 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

this person's tweet from earlier in the thread is a former entertainment journalist for TMZ, perhaps that's what news of M are referencing and it was lost in translation, they are french after all

What’s everyones thoughts on this? Let’s get the excitement in here rolling. I definitely see a tour coming next year. And she’s working on new music so I believe it

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

What’s everyones thoughts on this? Let’s get the excitement in here rolling. I definitely see a tour coming next year. And she’s working on new music so I believe it

Thoughts? Almost nothing reported by this twitter account was proven to be true, so... I dont expect anything to be released, it is fake af

• 3 weeks later...

I wish i could reach her and tell her the obvious : Sample your fav dance track Inner City's "Good life" (those killer synths from the intro + the beat + the line 'Let me take you to a place i know you wanna go), make a solid dance/house tracks with solids verses and killer hook with it and you'll have a hit in your hands.