Red Vinyl competition

36 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Winner 🏆 

oh really? :D

it was only my second guess... I was thinking it is either Forbidden Love (COADF) or Paradise (not for me) or Like it Or not.

Actually, Paradise is my most favourite Madonna song from 2000s as well.

Fun fact, this is going to be my first vinyl EVER :cute: I was only collecting CDs and BluRays till now, so it officially makes me a vinyl collector as well (damn, so many vinyls to get!)

45 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

oh really? :D

it was only my second guess... I was thinking it is either Forbidden Love (COADF) or Paradise (not for me) or Like it Or not.

Actually, Paradise is my most favourite Madonna song from 2000s as well.

Fun fact, this is going to be my first vinyl EVER :cute: I was only collecting CDs and BluRays till now, so it officially makes me a vinyl collector as well (damn, so many vinyls to get!)

First vinyl will always be so special in your collection, but I’m afraid a new addiction is about to start lol. Be careful. 🤣

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
1 minute ago, Ayham said:

First vinyl will always be so special in your collection, but I’m afraid a new addiction is about to start lol. Be careful. 🤣

I am fully aware of that upcoming addiction and fully prepared to succumb to it :angel:

PS: gonna play s**t out of Paradise tonight! :Madonna005:

13 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

Right I'm not sure how this will work...but if you enter you must willing to give me your name and address so I can post you the Vinyl and Fan in private message.

The First person to correctly guess my favourite non single Madonna song wins good luck 

You will receive a sealed copy of the red vinyl and a fan from the London fan party....go.........

promise to try