Have you opened your FEL 6LP boxset?

Have you opened your FEL 6LP boxset?  

80 members voted

1. 1. Have you opened your FEL 6LP boxset?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I’ve played mine over and over 😂 I’m not gonna sell mine and if anything ever happens to me my niece inherits my Madonna collection she can do whatever she wants with it, i won’t be around and got a lot of joy out of it when I was alive. 

She will sell it all I am sure

4 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I’ve played mine over and over 😂 I’m not gonna sell mine and if anything ever happens to me my niece inherits my Madonna collection she can do whatever she wants with it, i won’t be around and got a lot of joy out of it when I was alive. 

I've been selling my dad's Elvis collection, he's in his 80s and wants to start tidying up his affairs. I'm used to selling online but tbh it's still a bit of a pain cause I'm not familiar with them, there's no barcodes, they've been reissued a million times and everything's duplicated in mono and stereo. 

I'm thinking in 10 years or so I might start selling my collection so no one else needs to sort through it all. Plus I can't bear the thought of something really rare and valuable being sold for peanuts, or worse, thrown in the bin. I don't know how I'll actually feel when the time comes but that's the plan. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 3:55 PM, Lisa Powerhouse said:

I've been selling my dad's Elvis collection, he's in his 80s and wants to start tidying up his affairs. I'm used to selling online but tbh it's still a bit of a pain cause I'm not familiar with them, there's no barcodes, they've been reissued a million times and everything's duplicated in mono and stereo. 

I'm thinking in 10 years or so I might start selling my collection so no one else needs to sort through it all. Plus I can't bear the thought of something really rare and valuable being sold for peanuts, or worse, thrown in the bin. I don't know how I'll actually feel when the time comes but that's the plan. 

You check the labels, and the information in the rungroove.
There's alot of information there that can guide you to a good asking price. :)

I worked in a second hand store and did this all the time. The thrill of selling a Beatles LP for $75 is incredible. Especially when you see the new owner's happy face. :)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 2:47 PM, PlayPause said:

Yes of course yes ! Haven't played it all though, but the sequencing of the LPs is VERY interesting. The best way to listen to these remixes.

It's great.  It's really perfect.  A couple songs are missing on this, but it still a great release that features her best dance hits!

On 7/25/2023 at 3:47 AM, tscott said:

It's great.  It's really perfect.  A couple songs are missing on this, but it still a great release that features her best dance hits!

I can't seem to listen to the whole bunch in order, but I wasn't with the 3-CD set either. This vinyl side cherry picking thing is very enjoyable.

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2022 at 3:55 PM, Curator said:

You should check discogs.com to check the editions and prices you can ask for ;)