Madonna's 40 Most Iconic Moments presented by Bitch She's Madonna PREMIERES Today!

Blue Jean

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Embarrassing to real fans, it doesn't go under I don't give a fuck category.The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I'd be glad to understand.

Explain to me. What defines a real fan? How does this picture affect them more than others? What line did Madonna cross on this moment? 

Thanks for the shade throwing gifs. I'll keep them for the next heatwave.

20 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

I'd be glad to understand.

Explain to me. What defines a real fan? How does this picture affect them more than others? What line did Madonna cross on this moment? 

Thanks for the shade throwing gifs. I'll keep them for the next heatwave.

It's hard to explain such a thing to you. 🙏🏼 let's just agree that it's surly NOT an iconic moment. Xx

26 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Then I'd like to know what is wrong with me and why you think I couldn't understand.

Lol go back to my caption... I didn't mention anything wrong with you... 

it's embarrassing for me & I'm sure others too (real fans) so for you to understand it's embarrassing it's hard since you say it's cool. Hope I made it clear to you my dear. 😘

6 hours ago, Ayham said:

Lol go back to my caption... I didn't mention anything wrong with you... 

it's embarrassing for me & I'm sure others too (real fans) so for you to understand it's embarrassing it's hard since you say it's cool. Hope I made it clear to you my dear. 😘

?

When did I write it was cool? Forget it.

This "real fan" thing isn't going anywhere anyway.

Happy to learn you understand things that others don't. Must be great to live your life.

For the record I actually liked that ass under the bed thing :lol: 

I had 1 category “fighting ageism,” many people voted it 10/10 but too many 1/10’s dragged it down. It would have made a good segment. No matter what we think about specific recent videos or photo shoots I think we can all agree that this is an important part of the Madonna story. It will be looked back on differently one day.

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I had 1 category “fighting ageism,” many people voted it 10/10 but too many 1/10’s dragged it down. It would have made a good segment. No matter what we think about specific recent videos or photo shoots I think we can all agree that this is an important part of the Madonna story. It will be looked back on differently one day.

i guess it's been happening for so long that some of us don't pay close attention to it anymore, i for one do not remember what exactly i voted on that category. i think the earliest memory i have of her talking about the age comments was on interviews during the "erotica" era, so she's basically been called old for 30 years now :lol: it is one of the reasons why i'm still so baffled when fans comment on that (or how she's not "classy")... i mean, are we fans of the same person????

1 minute ago, migsou said:

i guess it's been happening for so long that some of us don't pay close attention to it anymore, i for one do not remember what exactly i voted on that category. i think the earliest memory i have of her talking about the age comments was on interviews during the "erotica" era, so she's basically been called old for 30 years now :lol: it is one of the reasons why i'm still so baffled when fans comment on that (or how she's not "classy")... i mean, are we fans of the same person????

Classy lol

83FF9F63-7D7A-4853-94D1-0A931F5CF1D5.gif

On 10/9/2022 at 3:18 AM, Blue Jean said:

Unfortunately I missed the thread where you asked to vote for the most iconic moments and I regret it. Yet I think there is just one HUGE miss: the incredible "Living for Love" performance she gave at the Brits Awards after falling from the staircase. I mean, who else could ever do that? Who would ever even try to get back on stage at that point? One of her most iconic moments :clapp:

Great work: again, thank you!

As always, everything is assembled in a perfect and impeccable way, the taste and passion in doing things can be seen in the small details that make the final result great , same for "Bitch She's Madonna" which is truly excellently done.I'm not a lover of the files downloaded from You Tube because they are too compressed but your Docu-series is the only thing that I download from You Tube (I admit that I would love to have the files you upload to your channel which are sure to be of better quality).These are the things her team should be doing instead of posting fake HD.

AS ALWAYS GREAT WORK @Blue Jean !

011b8e3f223e79559266bac964c45880.gif

4 hours ago, stefo said:

Unfortunately I missed the thread where you asked to vote for the most iconic moments and I regret it. Yet I think there is just one HUGE miss: the incredible "Living for Love" performance she gave at the Brits Awards after falling from the staircase. I mean, who else could ever do that? Who would ever even try to get back on stage at that point? One of her most iconic moments :clapp:

Great work: again, thank you!

if i remember correctly it was on the original poll

@stefo @Simonsays

The Brits fall came in at #80 with an average score of 5.9/10. There are a lot of things I thought were I C O N I C that I personally gave high scores too that didn't score as well as I would have imagined. The positions are based on an average of over 300 votes FYI.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

@stefo @Simonsays

The Brits fall came in at #80 with an average score of 5.9/10. There are a lot of things I thought were I C O N I C that I personally gave high scores too that didn't score as well as I would have imagined. The positions are based on an average of over 300 votes FYI.

Yeah I see,  well such a pity not having been part of that :cute: thanks for your answer anyway

• Enrico unfeatured this topic

Thank you to everyone who voted and helped share this video. It is now at 26,000 views which is the biggest success I’ve had on my YouTube channel since it started. It’s even helped bring up the numbers on my other videos. I just wanted to thank you guys for the support with it all! And thanks to the mods who featured the topic, it means a lot ❤️