Madonna's 40 Most Iconic Moments presented by Bitch She's Madonna PREMIERES Today!

Blue Jean

On 9/5/2022 at 10:51 PM, Blue Jean said:

Awhile ago I asked you guys to participate in a poll rating M's 40 Most Iconic Moments. Please join me as I count down the results leading into Madonna's 40th career anniversary next month!

Go to https://www.tiktok.com/@bitchshesmadonna_ to follow the results on Tik Tok.

I will also be posting each on my Insta @bitchshesmadonna_ and of course on my YouTube channel, and in this thread! Each result will be accompanied with a little video of 1-3 minutes in length. The final top 10 will be shared in 1 long video on YouTube on Oct 6th :) 

Coming in at #40 is the Take a Bow music video:

This is awesome! Wish I would have seen this earlier. This deserves to be featured. 

• RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • Blue Jean changed the title to Madonna's 40 Most Iconic Moments presented by Bitch She's Madonna PREMIERES Today!

As always, congrats man (I watched the small clips you posted in the weeks ahead)! You are talented :thumbsup:

This is a proper way to celebrate!

And now let's get back to the LIKE A PRAYER ERA!!!! (I'm waiting for the Erotica/Girlie Show one, wich is my favourite M moment and your vids are so fucking able to really get back the feeling of those days :01:)

7 hours ago, stefo said:

As always, congrats man (I watched the small clips you posted in the weeks ahead)! You are talented :thumbsup:

This is a proper way to celebrate!

And now let's get back to the LIKE A PRAYER ERA!!!! (I'm waiting for the Erotica/Girlie Show one, wich is my favourite M moment and your vids are so fucking able to really get back the feeling of those days :01:)

I’m glad you enjoyed it!

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic