Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

12 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Do you know how dumb I would look if I got in the middle of a dancing circle on the Upper West Side?!? 

She’s 64, still inspired, collaborating with whom SHE WANTS TO COLLABORATE WITH. It’s both inspiring and exhausting to me. 

Big Audacity Energy. 

Babe age is a number & also 64 is not that old… 😎

After paying homage to MADONNA at this year's MTV VMAs, Bad Bunny won Artist Of The Year :fire: Again, for those (non-Hispanics) ignorant of his success, popularity, and impact here in the U.S.A. He's considered an LGBTQ+ Icon since the start of his career! 

The Male Latino Madonna, so to speak LMAO!  OK END RANT ABOUT BAD BUNNY 

We're ready for "Hung Up" (Perreo Remix) :crown:

11 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

After paying homage to MADONNA at this year's MTV VMAs, Bad Bunny won Artist Of The Year :fire: Again, for those (non-Hispanics) ignorant of his success, popularity, and impact here in the U.S.A. He's considered an LGBTQ+ Icon since the start of his career! 

The Male Latino Madonna, so to speak LMAO!  OK END RANT ABOUT BAD BUNNY 

We're ready for "Hung Up" (Perreo Remix) :crown:

Here he is not very popular, is he openly gay?

33 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

MADONNA COMING FOR HER BAD BUNNY ERA! FUCK YASSSSSSSS!

I have a feeling the video will be inspired by Benito Martinez himself who is undoubtedly one of the biggest artists in the U.S.A. and around the world today!

And before you say shit about Bad Bunny (mostly non-Hispanics on here, or those who are not aware of the huge popularity of Latin Pop/Reggaeton here in the U.S.A. in the last 6 years), Bad Bunny has been inspired by Madonna lately and she even started following him earlier this year! Reminding you as well that Bad Bunny's new album has been the most-streamed album of the year and globally. So  yeah, before non-brown people talk shit! 

DEMBOW MADONNA, LATINA MADONNA, LET'S FUCKING GO! :fire:

Well baby I'm a Hispanic brown boy from Mexico 🇲🇽 and I can tell you that not all of us likes this kind of music and this guy, and I can tell you that in my life I have never listened to a full song of him (thanks to God 😂😅) and just because of Madonna I'm going to support this new "experimental" mini era (just like the Frozen Sickick remixes mini era too) but just for her not because I'm a fan of this kind of music... 😅 But anyways, don't talk about all hispanics loves this singer and his music when it's not true! 😉

In France, the Frozen remix is a success, i don't know why, where, whom played it and listened to it since i don't listen to the radio or watch TV but i've learnt that it was massive here. These collabs are clearly not aimed at fans or boomers who know about Madonna from before 4 Minutes. 

The block party thing reminds me of the Lachapelle portfolio, well we know she won't look like that in the final product, Ricardo is shooting so post prod will end up being on the scale of Avatar.

la-chapelle-madonna.webp

1 minute ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Well baby I'm a Hispanic brown boy from Mexico 🇲🇽 and I can tell you that not all of us likes this kind of music and this guy, and I can tell you that in my life I have never listened to a full song of him (thanks to God 😂😅) and just because of Madonna I'm going to support this new "experimental" mini era (just like the Frozen Sickick remixes mini era too) but just for her not because I'm a fan of this kind of music... 😅 But anyways, don't talk about all hispanics loves this singer and his music when it's not true! 😉

Of course that is a given! I'm Filipino and I don't like Regine Velasquez' music LMAO!

I am aware that a lot of Latinos don't like Bad Bunny nor reggaeton... and that's cool.

I LOOOOVE BANDA/REGIONAL/CORRIDO though! Uffffff

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic