Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

19 minutes ago, Scor-pi-o said:

Here he is not very popular, is he openly gay?

I imagine EUROPEANS are not keen on Latino and/or Reggaeton except maybe for Spain???

But maybe Europeans are just... Euro-centric just to put it safely.  

But here in the U.S.A. and of course Latin America and even among Koreans and Filipino-Americans, he is very popular. Maybe it's cause the U.S.A. is becoming more Latino by the minute and a lot of young Latinos support him and his messages. It's cause he breaks the stereotypes for a macho, Latino man, he also has spoken up for trans and female injustices and millennials and Gen Z love that of course! We love him for it.

He's Madonna in a lot of similar ways!

2 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Actually Bad Bunny's album is based on reaggeton, but very experimental at the same time. I love it. He's hunge in Spain too. 

Hung Up remix is fire. I'm sure that if it's well promoted, it can work better than Material Whore. 

There you go, you confirmed my previous response! Reggaeton/Latin Pop has been so popular. And as a 16 year fan of Latin music, I am fortunate to enjoy this time and era we are living in!

QUE VIVAN LOS LATINOS!

23 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

In France, the Frozen remix is a success, i don't know why, where, whom played it and listened to it since i don't listen to the radio or watch TV but i've learnt that it was massive here. These collabs are clearly not aimed at fans or boomers who know about Madonna from before 4 Minutes. 

The block party thing reminds me of the Lachapelle portfolio, well we know she won't look like that in the final product, Ricardo is shooting so post prod will end up being on the scale of Avatar.

la-chapelle-madonna.webp

One of my top M photoshoots ever. It's a crime LaChapelle didn't direct "Hung Up". The street she shot this on is right near where The Standard Hotel was built and where The Roxy, The Vault etc. once stood. The elevated platform behind her would go on to become The Highline. I grew up a few blocks from there. She is very associated with the East Village but she has a lot of history in Chelsea.

Also the guy on the tricycle is Nashom. One third of The Ones, who released a huge dance track "Flawless", that was later sampled by George Michael. He passed away during the height of Covid.

28 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

Of course that is a given! I'm Filipino and I don't like Regine Velasquez' music LMAO!

I am aware that a lot of Latinos don't like Bad Bunny nor reggaeton... and that's cool.

I LOOOOVE BANDA/REGIONAL/CORRIDO though! Uffffff

Wait a second, pause.

Why? CARLO, SAGUTIN MO AKO BAKIT?! :sis:

7 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Bad Bunny its kind a sensational the way he become so huge this year not just in Latin scene but overall WW and his music so good. 

I'm totally here if Madonna will make La Isla Bonita remix with him

Maluma is cursed anyway . after Madonna sucked his toe :hallwaylaugh:

OMG! This response is everything! Love your humor 

AND YOU READ MY MIND! “La Isla Bonita” would be the perfect remix for Madonna & Bad Bunny. Bad Bunny is always proud of Puerto Rico and at times it has been referred to as “la isla bonita” as well! 

Please oh please that remix would break everything! 🔥

It's not like she's suddenly into Latin culture because it's popular.

Jellybean, "La Isla Bonita", "Who's That Girl", "Pray For Spanish Eyes", "I'm Going Bananas", "Deeper And Deeper", "Take A Bow" and "You'll See" ("Verás"), "Evita", "Lo Que Siente La Mujer", "Spanish Lesson", "Medellín"...

It's not a fashion trend for her. She's expressed her love for Latin culture since the beginning.

Also, Tokischa. The remix is with her.

42 minutes ago, Scor-pi-o said:

Here he is not very popular, is he openly gay?

He's not gay, he's dated women but described sexuality as fluid. That aside, he's also been the most streamed artist IN THE WORLD in 2020 and 2021 and is also the second most streamed artist of all time. 

Just now, Prayer said:

Jellybean, "La Isla Bonita", "Who's That Girl", "Pray For Spanish Eyes", "I'm Going Bananas", "Deeper And Deeper", "Take A Bow" and "You'll See" ("Verás"), "Evita", "Lo Que Siente La Mujer", "Spanish Lesson", "Medellín"...

It's not a fashion trend for her. She's expressed her love for Latin culture since the beginning.

I mean, we all knew this. And we love it so much! As she expressed in that 1989 interview, “I’m a Spanish (Latino) boy in my past life.”

We love Latina Madonna ❤️

19 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

One of my top M photoshoots ever. It's a crime LaChapelle didn't direct "Hung Up". The street she shot this on is right near where The Standard Hotel was built and where The Roxy, The Vault etc. once stood. The elevated platform behind her would go on to become The Highline. I grew up a few blocks from there. She is very associated with the East Village but she has a lot of history in Chelsea.

Also the guy on the tricycle is Nashom. One third of The Ones, who released a huge dance track "Flawless", that was later sampled by George Michael. He passed away during the height of Covid.

Mona Foot! :( such a beautiful and talented performer 

9 minutes ago, kesiak said:

He's not gay, he's dated women but described sexuality as fluid. That aside, he's also been the most streamed artist IN THE WORLD in 2020 and 2021 and is also the second most streamed artist of all time. 

He’s fluid I believe, on top of the fact he speaks up for the LGBTQ+ community, trans and female killings in Latin America.

And yes he has been the most-streamed since 2020 per Spotify statistics. His 2020 albums topped U.S. charts (Billboard 200) and his current one, his best so far, “Un Verano Sin Tí” spent 9 weeks on the Billboard 200 even dethroning Beyoncé! Yes it’s been the era of Bad Bunny and I’m such a huge fan since his debut! 

I just love educating people outside of the U.S.A. about the popularity of Latino/Latin Pop/music in Spanish in recent years. 

12 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Would love to see what the video would look like if she used age 60+ dancers and extras like the girls behind her dancing and looking sexy, wonder if she would ever do something like that? That would really make a statement about age being just a number

I saw on the videos posted that she was going down all the way to the floor uffff!

MAMA GOT HER BIONIC KNEES FIXED!

DWT 2001 Madonna Squats are back 😂

19 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Would love to see what the video would look like if she used age 60+ dancers and extras like the girls behind her dancing and looking sexy, wonder if she would ever do something like that? That would really make a statement about age being just a number

Time for a road trip?!

Screenshot_20220906-180328_YouTube.jpg.edcf4f2f8dfd82c77d8710055950176d.jpg

16 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

She's not gonna do that. Madonna doesn't actually hang out w older ppl, despite all her talk about ageism. She only dates boys just out of their teens for Christ sake.

7 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Yeah, we know... U wanna go make a thread about him in the proper section?  :dihtltt:

Glad you’re paying attention. And I’m glad there are fellow Madonna stans who are… musically-culturally-linguistically aware.

LMAO people are funny as fuck. They seemingly seethe at the fact that it’s becoming more brown/black in these beautiful United States of America. Madonna would totally be proud of having them as her fans 😂

Besos y buenas vibras only 😘

27 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Yeah, she's expressed love for Latin culture since the beginning and a dozen times since, plus a love of dancing "street culture." In other words, nothing new here,

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic