Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

1 hour ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

MADONNA COMING FOR HER BAD BUNNY ERA! FUCK YASSSSSSSS!

I have a feeling the video will be inspired by Benito Martinez himself who is undoubtedly one of the biggest artists in the U.S.A. and around the world today!

And before you say shit about Bad Bunny (mostly non-Hispanics on here, or those who are not aware of the huge popularity of Latin Pop/Reggaeton here in the U.S.A. in the last 6 years), Bad Bunny has been inspired by Madonna lately and she even started following him earlier this year! Reminding you as well that Bad Bunny's new album has been the most-streamed album of the year and globally. So  yeah, before non-brown people talk shit! 

DEMBOW MADONNA, LATINA MADONNA, LET'S FUCKING GO! :fire:

Update: Yes I am Filipino, and the biggest Bad Bunny (& Latin Pop) stan since forever! I always get excited when Madonna does Latin/Hispanic-inspired stuff! :hearteyes:

UM...I louvvvver Bad Bunny (call him BB)

43 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's not like she's suddenly into Latin culture because it's popular.

Jellybean, "La Isla Bonita", "Who's That Girl", "Pray For Spanish Eyes", "I'm Going Bananas", "Deeper And Deeper", "Take A Bow" and "You'll See" ("Verás"), "Evita", "Lo Que Siente La Mujer", "Spanish Lesson", "Medellín"...

It's not a fashion trend for her. She's expressed her love for Latin culture since the beginning.

Also, Tokischa. The remix is with her.

yeah even Borderline's story on the video was her falling for a Latino guy!

could we add Be careful (Cuidado con mi corazon)  and Soltera to the list?  :lord:

9 minutes ago, Ian said:

yeah even Borderline's story on the video was her falling for a Latino guy!

could we add Be careful (Cuidado con mi corazon)  and Soltera to the list  :lord:

Can we talk about the eerie possibility that Madonna may actually have been Latina in her last 27 lives? I mean to feature Latino culture (and its sexy ass men) early on in her career still amazes me! If I’m not wrong, that was unheard of back in 1983-1984!

Just now, DjKingBee said:

I am living for this remix as well maybe we will get this and the material gworrrl video at same time …. Madonna is feeding the shit out of us !!!

Yup I actually LOVE 2022 Madonna! It’s like Mini Madame X characters (again) like someone else mentioned 😂

Excited for what’s to come!

4 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

Can we talk about the fact that Madonna may actually have been Latina in her last 27 lives? I mean to feature Latino culture (and its sexy ass men) early on in her career still amazes me! If I’m not wrong, that was unheard of back in 1983-1984!

Obviously it wasn't unheard of in 1983 bc we've just been saying how she's been doing the whole Latin thing since 1983 LOL none of this stuff is new, like, at all.

3 minutes ago, Winn said:

Obviously it wasn't unheard of in 1983 bc we've just been saying how she's been doing the whole Latin thing since 1983 LOL none of this stuff is new, like, at all.

BRO cálmate las tetas! 😂

I said “we all knew this” referring to her doing the Latino-oriented stuff since early on. And it’s great. 

What I meant was to feature a Latino boy as her romantic interest in a major music video release back in 1984. I don’t know of many mainstream artists doing that back then unless I am wrong.

So yes, I can marvel at that and express it too many times.  

The point in all of this is that aren’t we blessed to have someone as forward-thinking, progressive, and inclusive as Madonna even during a time when minorities were not included? God bless Madonna for being Madonna.

12 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

BRO cálmate las tetas! 😂

I said “we all knew this” referring to her doing the Latino-oriented stuff since early on. And it’s great. 

What I meant was to feature a Latino boy as her romantic interest in a major music video release back in 1984. I don’t know of many mainstream artists doing that back then unless I am wrong.

So yes, I can marvel at that and express it too many times.  

The point in all of this is that aren’t we blessed to have someone as forward-thinking, progressive, and inclusive as Madonna even during a time when minorities were not included? God bless Madonna for being Madonna.

:Madonna034: How dare you assume my gender, I'm female lol. Not very progressive of you. 

Anyway, 1984 was 40 years ago. It's just odd saying you're educating us about something that's been around for nearly half a century (AT  LEAST) and that's all I'm gonna say about it. Cheers and love!

Edit: Well cheers anyway since there's already enough love.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

In France, the Frozen remix is a success, i don't know why, where, whom played it and listened to it since i don't listen to the radio or watch TV but i've learnt that it was massive here. These collabs are clearly not aimed at fans or boomers who know about Madonna from before 4 Minutes. 

I don't where do you live in France but in Paris I've never heard about any Frozen remix around me or on any media...

18 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

I don't where do you live in France but in Paris I've never heard about any Frozen remix around me or on any media...

Same and yet it's a smash. That's why i'm surprised. I'm trying to find the tweet i saw from an official source about it. I've never heard it anywhere but on the internet.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic