Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up Remix Music Video

Roy

1 hour ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

Can we talk about the eerie possibility that Madonna may actually have been Latina in her last 27 lives? 

Actually she's of french (canadian) and italian descent. Both are part of the latin Europe (France, Italia, Spain, Portugal, Romania) and the original latins were from central Italia where Pacentro (Madonna's italian ancestries village) is located. So she's of latin blood if not latina :)

1 hour ago, Winn said:

She's not gonna do that. Madonna doesn't actually hang out w older ppl, despite all her talk about ageism. She only dates boys just out of their teens for Christ sake.

Because most people who are older subscribe to society's box for older people. I think she refers to ageism in terms of letting older people who want to let go and have some fun do so. 

I asked so much to see Madonna with red hair in this forum that I don't know if Madonna herself read my posts and fulfilled my wish or it was just a coincidence but it was definitely a pleasant surprise to see her again with that hair color after so many years.:hyper:

And it is not just a simple superficial desire on my part, but because red hair, in addition to highlighting her beauty, as we can see in the photographs, also has a special meaning: red hair represents the passionate, free, seductive and immoral woman. : coincidentally four traits that define so much this Madonna of 2022.:fire:

Definitely this Madonna version 2022 is the best version of Madonna I've seen in a long time: She is much more entertaining, unpredictable and fun than the spiritual Madonna, the housewife Madonna, the Madonna who writes children's books or the Madonna who adopts children in the end of the world. And I have a feeling that we haven't seen it all yet and that the best is yet to come...:devil:

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

It's not like she's suddenly into Latin culture because it's popular.

Jellybean, "La Isla Bonita", "Who's That Girl", "Pray For Spanish Eyes", "I'm Going Bananas", "Deeper And Deeper", "Take A Bow" and "You'll See" ("Verás"), "Evita", "Lo Que Siente La Mujer", "Spanish Lesson", "Medellín"...

It's not a fashion trend for her. She's expressed her love for Latin culture since the beginning.

Also, Tokischa. The remix is with her.

And who has said otherwise? The difference is that now Madonna is allowing herself to be "absorbed" by the musical genre that is so fashionable in Latin America and her relationship with Latin artists is much more interactive and intense, unlike the past where everything was more discreet and where any reference to the Latin culture was limited to songs within the musical genres that Madonna dominated.

Bitch I'm loca and Faz Gostoso represent in some way the beginning of this new path and that excites us Latin fans so much since we see that Madonna leaves her comfort zone (pop) to get more seriously involved with the musical genre that is so fashionable now in Latin America and that most Latinos like (with some exceptions) so I would not be surprised to see soon more collaborations with Latin artists like Bad Bunny or Rosalía or being inspired by them when making her music videos.

Reading comprehension was always one of my favorite courses in school: it allows you to understand the true meaning of the texts and not end up misunderstanding or drawing the wrong conclusions, which is what I see lately.

4 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I'm digging the new long locks wig now after staring at it a bit.  Love the colour.  Feels like the hairline might be a bit too high though? Just me? I'd love an extended mix of this remix with all of the Hung Up verses, that would be fire af 🔥

It's better than the pig tails.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

And who has said otherwise? The difference is that now Madonna is allowing herself to be "absorbed" by the musical genre that is so fashionable in Latin America and her relationship with Latin artists is much more interactive and intense, unlike the past where everything was more discreet and where any reference to the Latin culture was limited to songs within the musical genres that Madonna dominated.

Bitch I'm loca and Faz Gostoso represent in some way the beginning of this new path and that excites us Latin fans so much since we see that Madonna leaves her comfort zone (pop) to get more seriously involved with the musical genre that is so fashionable now in Latin America and that most Latinos like (with some exceptions) so I would not be surprised to see soon more collaborations with Latin artists like Bad Bunny or Rosalía or being inspired by them when making her music videos.

Reading comprehension was always one of my favorite courses in school: it allows you to understand the true meaning of the texts and not end up misunderstanding or drawing the wrong conclusions, which is what I see lately.

Mmm sorry but I can't agree. I think she's just showing her interest and love for Latin culture - as always. It's not like she's discovering a whole new world, just expanding her previous work on that.

There's nothing "discreet" or half committed about the full (though mixed sometimes, I agree with that) Latin influences of moments like "La Isla Bonita" (Spanish title, Latin beat, Spanish guitar and a flamenco dress in the video for God's sake) or the Latin section of "The Girlie Show", or the Miami Mix of "Don't Cry For Me Argentina", or "Lo Que Siente La Mujer" and the Flamenco section on the "Drowned World Tour" or even "Medellín" with Maluma. She's been there before. MANY times.

1993-the-girlie-show-la-isla-1.jpg

That's why I don't think it's a new path for her. It's her following that part of hers that's always been there.

PS: She's wanted to work with Rosalía for years but that's not gonna happen at the moment, she's on top of the world now. Same for Bad Bunny, except she hasn't expressed any kind of interest about him, at least not in public.

Shes wearing a very similar outfit to the Pride finale of Celebration.  Just in a different colour. Its the same director and we havent yet got the Matertial Gworrrrrrrl performance video for a reason. 

I have a feeling this cud be used as snippet edits (like a backdrop) into the Hung Up Performance and we are not just getting Material Gworrrrrrl but the 3 songs together

Cud be wrong

19 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Mmm sorry but I can't agree. I think she's just showing her interest and love for Latin culture - as always. It's not like she's discovering a whole new world, just expanding her previous work on that.

There's nothing "discreet" or half committed about the full (though mixed sometimes, I agree with that) Latin influences of moments like "La Isla Bonita" (Spanish title, Latin beat, Spanish guitar and a flamenco dress in the video for God's sake) or the Latin section of "The Girlie Show", or the Miami Mix of "Don't Cry For Me Argentina", or "Lo Que Siente La Mujer" and the Flamenco section on the "Drowned World Tour" or even "Medellín" with Maluma. She's been there before. MANY times.

1993-the-girlie-show-la-isla-1.jpg

That's why I don't think it's a new path for her. It's her following that part of hers that's always been there.

PS: She's wanted to work with Rosalía for years but that's not gonna happen at the moment, she's on top of the world now. Same for Bad Bunny, except she hasn't expressed any kind of interest about him, at least not in public.

I saw a Rosalia video today, it was pretty damn good. Better than anything Madonna's put out for awhile now (sad to say).

13 minutes ago, Winn said:

I saw a Rosalia video today, it was pretty damn good. Better than anything Madonna's put out for awhile now (sad to say).

Rosalía is a great pop artist but she's also at her prime now. She's got a lot of the popstar qualities that made Madonna what she is: great work ethic, great musical talent and instincts, and amazing visual impact and good shows. Also, taking from everywhere and make it hers, with a certain amount of controversy.

Madonna's been doing this for 40 years. Actually, "Medellín" was directed by Diana Kuns, who also directed a Rosalía video:

I think the "Medellín" video is one of M's best videos in recent times, honestly and a great visual work. I was very pleased with that one.

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Rosalía is a great pop artist but she's also at her prime now. She's got a lot of the popstar qualities that made Madonna what she is: great work ethic, great musical talent and instincts, and amazing visual impact and good shows. Also, taking from everywhere and make it hers, with a certain amount of controversy.

Madonna's been doing this for 40 years. Actually, "Medellín" was directed by Diana Kuns, who also directed a Rosalía video:

I think the "Medellín" video is one of M's best videos in recent times, honestly and a great visual work. I was very pleased with that one.

Really? Medellin video was meh imo. I'm jealous of Rosalia fans rn though. Seems they get a new video every week!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI locked and unpinned this topic